Understanding the Nature of Bj Corp as A Corporation.
Dear Friends & Fellow Investors,
To understand Bj Corp is to understand what is a Corporation.
People have problems with Bj Corp & don’t see what we SEE. And so they missed this hidden gem.
May I quote a famous saying,
“Understanding the problem dissolves the problem”
By Bruce Lee
Did Kungfu master Bruce Lee made that statement? Yes.
“UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM DISSOLVES THE PROBLEM”
So the problem is dissolved when you can understand it. Or see it in more clearer light.
Now what is a Corporation.
A Corporation by definition is
a large company or group of companies authorized to act as a single entity and recognized as such in law.
As such BJ CORP IS AN ENTITY THAT INVESTS AS A GROUP OF COMPANIES
What are the Divisions in BJ CORP
- BJ CORP INVESTS IN COMPANIES. Please go to Bj Corp Annual Report & Scroll back all the way to the very last back page
You will see these Companies:
Star buck Coffee
Kenny Roger ROOSTER
Hard Rock Cafe
Inter Pacific Securities
Papa John Pizza
Four Season Hotel
Berjaya Hotel & Resort
Berjaya Vacation & Club
The Sun newspapers
Colmar Tropicale Resort
And many more.
2. BJ CORP INVESTS IN ASSETS
This is what Calvin likes the Mostest
BJ CORP Invests in China, Japan Okinawa, Korea Jeju Island, Vietnam, Philippines & all over Malaysia from Penang to Johor. From Island to Resort Island. In the City like Berjaya Times Square & Hill Station like Berjaya Hills.
You find Berjaya here and there & everywhere. That’s why Berjaya Air is also formed in its Vast Empire.
Best of the Very Best is Bj Corp’s Assets are priced atr Rock Bottom Value.
13,737 Acres of Bj Hill in Bkt Tinggi has a Book Value of 47.8 sen psf.
Another 3,000 acres of land in Batang Berjuntai (not far from Proton City) also sitting at Old Book Value.
3) BJ CORP INVEST IN SHARES OF OTHER COMPANIES
THE STORE (taken private) Calvin recommended it at Rm2.50. Taken private near Rm4.00
ATLAN – Duty Free Shopping (BJ WATERFRONT CITY IS DUTY FREE IN JOHOR)
BJ AUTO – MAZDA CARS
AND MANY OTHERS. ALL OVER MALAYSIA & OTHER COUNTRIES.
4) BJ CORP ALSO LEND OUT MONIES
Bj Corp is Ah Long?
BJ Corp lends out monies to Subsidiaries with interest.
The amounts due from subsidiary companies are unsecured and repayable on demand. Amounts
totalling RM1,346,739,000 (2016: RM564,766,000) bear interest, while the rest are non-interest
Please refer to Bj Corp Annual Report 2017 under Point 15 (Article no. 3)
AMOUNT DUE FROM SUBSIDIARIES RM1.346 BILLIONS bear interest.
SO BJ CORP (LIKE PM CORP) LENDS OUT MONIES WITH INTEREST LIKE AH LONG.
So BJ CORP IS AN ENTITY with at least 4 Major Divisions
- INVEST IN ITS OWN BUSINESSES
- INVEST IN ASSETS LIKE SHOPPING MALLS, LANDS & FOREIGN LANDS, RESORT ISLANDS, HILL RESORTS
- INVEST IN SHARES OF OTHER LISTED & UNLISTED COMPANIES WORLDWIDE
- LEND MONIES LIKE CREDIT COMPANIES
May I illustrate to give you a better picture
When you plant Sweet Potatoes you get 2 types of harvest
- The sweet potato leaves which you can see above ground.
- These we fried with sambal belacan. Hmmm nice!
BUT THERE IS MORE TO IT.
BURIED UNDERGROUND ARE THE SWEET BIG JUICY POTATOES HIDDEN FROM HUMAN PRYING EYES
THEY ARE GROWING QUIETLY, SILENTLY, STEADILY ALL THE TIME WHILE THE MADDENING CROWD IS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS!
HEREIN LIES THE TRUE DEEP HIDDEN VALUE OF BJ CORP!
ITS BUSINESS OPERATIONS MIGHT BE GOOD, BAD OR EVEN AWFUL. Sometimes potato leaves are plaqued by grasshoppers.
BUT THE UNDERLYING VALUE OF ITS ASSETS ARE GROWING INTO A GIANT GEM OF VALUE!
WAIT UNTIL ONE FINE DAY THEY DIG UP THE HIDDEN SWEET POTATOES?
OR WAIT UNTIL ONE FIND DAY THE “EXPERTS” & MEDIA DISCOVER THE HIDDEN VALUE OF BJ CORP?
BJ CORP WILL THEN SHOOT PAST RM1.00? RM1.50? Or RM2.50?
You can see this post with Highlights & coloring
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015