UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS OF CBIP & ITS POWERFUL POTENTIAL (Calvin Tan Research)
I have been thinking of these stocks
1) Prestar – King of Guardrails. Call to buy at 46 sen. Now up 200%
2) Jaks at 40 sen. Now up 300%
3) Masteel – Master of Long Steel (up 100%)
4) Nylex (Up 100%)
5) Kimlun the Golden Dragon (Up 100%)
6) RceCap (The legalized Ah Long) Up 100%
7) INSAS ( Up 100%) & INSANE Warrant (Insane? haha my remisier said bought Insane warrant for you) Up 200%
8) Super Enterprize (Up 200%)
9) DRB (Up 100%) DRB C30 (Up 200%)
10) WangZheng (King of Fortress) Up 100% & going to be taken private soon?
These also up 100% to 200% – Ajiya, Silk, AZRB- warrant, Jerasia, Ipmuda, Tawin, Skbshutters, Padini, Pm Corp & etc etc & etc…
And these were taken private – KULIM, Super, TMakmur, TheStore
Ha! So many hit jackpot after jackpot of 100%, 200% & even 300%
Will there be a Super Stock that hit 1,000% ?
I got one which I think might turn out to be A SUPER STOCK SOME DAY!
These are the Powerful Reasons:
1) CBIP IS DEALING WITH THE BUSINESS OF GROWING OIL PALMS & MAKING EXTRACTOR FOR PALM OIL
And Palm Oil is the cheapest Vegetable Oil for mankind – reaching 8 Billion People on Planet Earth soon. So the Market is Huge. Over 50% of the foodstuff in our Supermarket & Hypermarket use Oil Palm as an ingredient. In Milo, Maggee Mee. In ice cream & in teh tarik. In cakes & biscuits. In our coffee, our margerine.
So Palm Oil has the BIGGEST MARKET WITH THE WIDEST USAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD. And it is still growing with the growth of world population to 10 Billions then to 20 Billion people.
2) JUST AS MALAYSIAN GLOVE COMPANIES ARE WORLD CHAMPION – CBIP IS THE WORLD CHAMPION FOR ITS FULLY AUTOMATIC MODIPALM.
Japan, Germany, USA cannot compete with Malaysian Glove Manufacturers because they don’t have rubber trees. And Gloves need FRESH LATEX!
For the same reason Oil Palms are not grown in abundant in Japan, Germany or USA. And so only Malaysians rose up to meet the Challenge of a Great New Invention – THE FULLY AUTOMATIC MODIPALM EXTRACTOR.
THIS IS NOW A WORLD PATENTED MONOPOLY – MODIPALM!
The Weapon of CBIP to be the next 10 or 20 BAGGARS!
3) PALM OIL INDUSTRY NOW COVERS MALAYSIA, INDONESIA & PARTS OF PAPUA NEW GENEA.
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT IS – MODIPALM ENTERS “CENTRAL AMERICAN MARKET)
Ha! Central America was the Home & Origin of the Rubber Trees. Why plant Oil Palms and not rubber?
The Answer is this:
PALM OIL IS EASY TO PLANT. FRUIT COLLECTION IS TWICE A MONTH. For rubber tapping you have to wake up every morning before 4 am. SO OIL PALMS, OF COURSE!!
And so it speads to Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Madagascar & Africa
YESSSS!! The Place Where Oil Palm Trees First Originated!
Do you know that there were not even one single rubber tree or oil palm before the 1850 circa? In those days only pepper & gambier were planted.
Now Waseong has stated that they have lands – 1 million acres in Africa for the planting of Oil Palms.
With the sprouting of so many New Oil Palms Worldwide CBIP is going into SERIOUS BUSINESS.
And So Good Business – there is no other rival in sight for the next 10 years.
Wait a minute! What about Dolphin? Ha! This one going to go bankrupt. You better sell & switch to CBIP quick.
So far so good. No other competitor in sight.
So CBIP WILL REIGN AS KING – KING OF THE OIL PALM EXTRACTOR DOMAIN
Did I hear KING?
CALVIN RECOMMENDED A FEW KINGS
PRESTAR – THE KING OF GUARD RAILS at 46 SEN. Now up 200%!
RceCap – KING OF LEGALIZED LOAN SHARK – Also up 100%
WANGZHENG – KING OF FORTRESS (Now up 100% and people are greedily chasing.)
SEE THE DOMAIN OF KING CBIP
WAH! ALL THOSE SHADED GREEN ARE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST AREAS WHICH ARE SUITABLE FOR THE PLANTING OF OIL PALM TREES
THEY ARE THE FUTURE TERRITORIES FOR THE CONQUEST OF CBIP
CBIP – THE KING WHOSE DOMAIN SPREADS FROM AFRICA TO AUSTRALIA, FROM MADAGASCAR TO MALAYSIA, FROM INDIA TO INDONESIA, FROM CONGO, CAMBODIA TO CETRAL AMERICA, FROM VIETNAM TO VENEZUELA, FROM BRUNEI TO BRAZIL
THE GREAT AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST WILL TURN INTO THRIVING OIL PALM PLANTATIONS ONE DAY
KING CBIP REIGN OVER THEM ALL!!
THIS TIME SURE KAYA LEOW!!!
Many Happy Returns
- When Palm OIl was At Its Peak of Rm4,000 It created Many Billionaires now Palm oil is above Rm6,000 per ton will we see more Billionaires? Calvin Tan April 8, 2022
- PALM OIL JEWEL: TSH RESOURCES(KLSE: 9059) WITH EARNINGS VISIBILITY & GREAT CERTAINTY WE CAN CLEARLY SEE AHEAD, Calvin Tan March 14, 2022
- PALM OIL STOCKS: THE SUPERSTARS OF YEAR 2022 (Forget all others. Just pile into Palm oil Full Force) January 8, 2022
- HANDAL MESSIAH: HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER December 25, 2021
- THPLANT – A candidate for privatization? November 29, 2021
- A COMING SUPERBULL RUN TIME FOR PALM OIL IS INEVITABLE AS CPO AT WORLD RECORD OVER RM5,000 A TON October 30, 2021
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015