Top 5 Powerful Boosters for DRB-Hicom to hit Multi Year High in this GE14 Election Year(Calvin Tan)
I am bullish on DRB for these Top 5 Reasons NOW!
1) DRB has Made 40.7 sen from POS Price Rise
DRB first bought 172,997,000 shares of POS on 22nd April 2011.
It bought another 245,750,000 shares of POS on 15th Sept 2016 at Rm3,330 per 1,000 shares
[POS] Notice of Interest of Substantial Shareholders – HICOM HOLDINGS BERHAD on 19-Sep-2016
Substantial Shareholder’s Particular:
Details of Changes:
So at the current closing price of Rm5,210 DRB has made a combined profit of Rm787.3 MILLIONS or about 40.7 sen a share
So if DRB decides to Remeasure & lock in the gain from POS share price surge there will be a gain of 40.7 sen. This is even better than the 18.26 sen profit due to Corwin sale last round
SUMMARY OF KEY FINANCIAL INFORMATION
CURRENT YEAR QUARTER
CURRENT YEAR TO DATE
31 Dec 2016
31 Dec 2015
31 Dec 2016
31 Dec 2015
|2||Profit/(loss) before tax||
|3||Profit/(loss) for the period||
|4||Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent||
|5||Basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit)||
18.26 (Corwin Sale)
|6||Proposed/Declared dividend per share (Subunit)||
AS AT END OF CURRENT QUARTER
AS AT PRECEDING FINANCIAL YEAR END
|7||Net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent ($$)||
NOTE: All have misunderstood that DRB is only Proton, and Proton alone.
The truth is far from it.
DRB stands for DIVERSIFIED RESOURCES BERHAD
Diversified means? Its Definition?
When something is diversified, it is diverse, meaning varied. If your investments are diversified, it meansyou have put money in more than one place: real estate, stocks, bonds, race horses, gold, alligator farms, and so on. Diverse comes from a medieval Latin word diversificare, meaning “make dissimilar.”
So “DIVERSIFIED” comes from the Latin word “diversificare” or “make dissimilar”
So all have been wrong to lump Proton as the only focus of DRB.
Get the right perspective and you will KNOW THE TRUTH!
2) DRB’s BANK MAUMALAT Will Take Over RceCap’s Business Due To More Govt Servant Declaring Bankrupt
Ha! The irony of it all. I once called for a buy on RceCap at 26 sen. After consolidation it was less than 80 sen. RceCap gave me more than 100% gain when price crossed Rm1.60 later.
This RceCap is the best growing Banking Stock. Dato Hashim of AMBANK own this. Share buy back will continue to propel this counter upward. As interest rate has increased RceCap will make even more money.
My Johor buddies followed me to buy at 26 cts. He took his profit too soon. Waiting for price to weaken and enter again. Instead this RoCket cap fly up higher and higher. Anyway, time to let others make some. This counter has Strong Fundamental while sumatech is speculative.
For this RoCketCap you can keep longer term but for sumatech you have to sell into euphoria or later get eaten by sumatran techo tiger for dinner.
Bank Maumalat is in JV with POS giving out loan through Islamic Pawn Shop.
3) EPF HAS FINISHED SELLING? TABUNG HAJI WILL WALLOP DRB SHARES NOW!
Why all counters go up in this Bull Run & yet DRB remains a laggard?
The answer is this.
EPF has been selling for Tabung Haji to load up on DRB Shares.
[DRBHCOM] Notice of Person Ceasing Substantial Shareholders – EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD on 02-Mar-2017
|Stock||[DRBHCOM]: DRB-HICOM BHD|
Substantial Shareholder’s Particular:
|Name||EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD|
|Address||TINGKAT 19, BANGUNAN KWSP JALAN RAJA LAUT KUALA LUMPUR 50350 Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia.|
Details of Changes:
|Currency||Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)|
|Type||Date of Change||Number of Shares||Price|
|Nature of Interest||DIRECT|
|Shares||ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH|
|Reason||DISPOSAL OF SHARES BY CITIGROUP NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD|
On Feb 23 2017 EPF has ceased to be the substantial shareholder of DRB after sellling below the 5% threshold
But a check with Bursa reveals that EPF still got over 97 million shares of DRB for sale.
|Name||EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD|
|Address||TINGKAT 19, BANGUNAN KWSP
JALAN RAJA LAUT
50350 Wilayah Persekutuan
|Nationality/Country of incorporation||Malaysia|
|Descriptions (Class & nominal value)||ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH|
|Name & address of registered holder||CITIGROUP NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD LEVEL 42, MENARA CITIBANK 165 JALAN AMPANG 50450 KUALA LUMPUR|
Details of changes
Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
|Type of transaction||Description of Others||Date of change||
No of securities
Price Transacted ($$)
|Disposed||20 Feb 2017||
|Disposed||21 Feb 2017||
|Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred||DISPOSAL OF SHARES BY CITIGROUP NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD|
|Nature of interest||DIRECT|
|Indirect/deemed interest (units)|
|Indirect/deemed interest (%)|
|Total no of securities after change||97,013,687|
|Date of notice||22 Feb 2017|
So after Feb 22nd 2017 any EPF further sell down need not be reported to Bursa.
Ha! Now we know the ANSWER!
CitiGroup Nominees of CITIBANK; the oppointed agent for EPF is Selling Down EPF Shares for Tabung Haji to Collect!
A check with Tabung Haji shows it has already accumulated 16 or more million DRB Shares!!
So who bought the other 80 million DRB shares which CitiGroup is throwing like no tomorrow? Smart i3 Forum Members?
Now that Tabung Haji has no more help from EPF (after EPF SOLD ALL?)
Tabung Haji is buying but disposing some DRB shares to prevent price from shooting up to fast or too high so as to continue buying cheaply?
4) FSP (FOREIGN STRATEGIC PARTNER (S)) WANTS TO USE TANJUNG MALIM LANDS FOR EXPANSION TO ASEAN 10
ASEAN 10 HAS 620 MILLION POPULATION STRONG WITH A RM10 TRILLION ECONOMY NOW! AND WILL GROW TO BE A RM40 TRILLION ECONOMY BY 2050.
No one can neglect this dynamic Region which the Westerners call “THE NEW CHINA”
And Proton is the gateway to ASEAN 10 with little or “zero” trade tariff!!
This Is The Reason Why DRB called off JV with Malakoff for a solar farm
DRB-HICOM BERHAD (“DRB-HICOM” OR “COMPANY”) ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER BY MALAKOFF CORPORATION BERHAD (“MCB”) AND DRB-HICOM ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SDN BHD (“DHES”) FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA (“GOM”) TO UNDERTAKE THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF A 50MWAC LARGE SCALE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT IN TANJUNG MALIM, PERAK (“PROJECT”)
Further to the announcement made on 22 December 2016, DRB-HICOM wishes to announce the withdrawal of its indirect subsidiary company, DHES from the consortium to undertake the Project as DHES and MCB have been unable to reach mutual agreement on certain terms and conditions of the joint venture which will undertake the Project. DHES is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Alam Flora Sdn Bhd which in turn is a 97.37%- owned subsidiary company of HICOM Holdings Berhad, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DRBHICOM. This announcement is to be dated 16 February 2017.
Both DRB & Malakoff are owned by Syed Moktar. So the question of “mutual agreement” is out of the question. THE REASON IS:
FSP WANTS TO USE THE STRATEGIC TANJUNG MALIM LAND TO PRODUCE CARS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES FOR EXPORT TO ASEAN 10 & WORLDWIDE.
After all remember this
1) Malaysia is the no. 4 cheapest & best retirement destination in the world.
2. Ringgit is Now DIRT CHEAP.
3. GAS is Cheap.
4. Petrol is cheaper than UK, China, USA, Australia, Singapore, Japan and Others.
5. Wages are cheap.
Malaysia is now cheaper than Shenzhen after Ringgit has Crashed to US$1 to Rm4.35 now!
All the Positive Factors are in the Favour of FSP!!
5) DNEX Being GOVT LINKED STOCK IS ALREADY UP 100%. NEXT WILL BE DRB-HICOM
THIS IS GE 14 ELECTION YEAR!!
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015