TOP 10 REASONS WHY CARIMIN PETROLEUM IS NOW A STRONG BUY (Calvin Tan Research)
The Collapse of Crude Oil caused havoc to many O&G businesses. So the Rise of Brent Crude Oil over USD70 is the revival of O&G Counters.
In June Calvin recommended Waseong at 73 sen. Waseong gained 100% to a high of Rm1.46
See Past Past on Waseong
|THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
I have An Investment Approach I which I would like to all.
TOP 10 REASONS FOR BUYING WASEONG: WHERE FUTURE MILLIONAIRES ARE MADE!
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date:
Today I spoke to one Johore Buddy. He said by his investment he wanted to be Aires.
“What is Aires”, I asked. “MillionAIRES!!”, he replied.
Haha! He is already a Millionaire! In fact reaching 2 Millions soon.
Calvin wishes all so hard working Investors to be Millionaires
THIS WASEONG MIGHT MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE
THESE ARE THE TOP 10 REASONS FOR BUYING WASEONG:
1) WASEONG SELLING AT BARGAIN BASEMENT LEVEL
The Theory of “BUY LOW” – “SELL HIGH” IS NOW ON TEST. WHO DARES?
Price of WASEONG Now Fallen by 70% From Its Peak!
2) WASEONG HAS DEEP VALUE REAL ASSETS UNKNOWN TO MOST PEOPLE
Please refer to Annual Report. Under Properties Listed. Coming in at No 1 is
WASEONG OWNS MORE THAN 1.1 MILLIONM ACRES OF PLANTATION LANDS IN CONGO. And Many Other Valuable Assets Still At Old Book Value.
This ASTOUNDING DISCOVERY SHOWS THAT WASEONG OWN MORE PLANATATION LANDS THAN FGV, SIME DARBY, IOI, GENTING & OTHERS.
Of the 1.1 MILLION ACRES OVER 440 ACRES ARE NOW PLANTING WITH 3 YEAR OLD OIL PALM TREES!
3) HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY. Selling At Deep Discount to Revised NTA
SEE, the lands bought by WASEONG Have Not Been Revalued As Yet. And Many Are in Foreign Countries. With the crash of ringgit against Congo franc the RM100 MILLIONS Lands in Congo are already up 25% just from gain due to exchange rate!
4) WASEONG HAS A PRO ACTIVE MANAGEMENT
EVERYTHING RISES OR FALLS ON LEADERSHIP! And WASEONG BOSSES HAVE ALREADY INVESTED EARLY INTO BURMA – THE NEXT STAR PERFORMING EM WITH EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
5) WASEONG IS TIGHTLY HELD BY TOP FUNDS INCLUDING AMANAH SAHAM BUMI, TABUNG HAJI & OTHERS
AMANAH SAHAM BUMI Needs at Least 10$ Growth For Yearly Dividend For Unit Holders!
TABUNG HAJI Needs 12& Yield for Pay Out!
So EXPECT GOVT TO SUPPORT WASEONG
6) WASEONG FOLLOWS PETRONAS INTO CANADA
Petronas already invested 12 BILLIONS INTO CANADA.
WASEONG IS FOLLOWING CLOSE BEHIND.
7) WASEONG IS TOP 2 HOLDERS OF GOLDIS & GOLDIS IS TOP HOLDERS OF IGB
WASEONG Own So MUCH GOLDIS SHARES! IT HAS OVER RM180 MILLIONS IN GOLDIS ALONE AMONG ITS MANY INVESTMENTS!
8) CONTRACT FROM NORWAY AND OTHERS.
WASEONG IS NOW A BIG PLAYER IN WORLD MARKETS. SO IT WILL SURVIVE MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER O&G ENTITIES
9) DIRECTORS & INSIDERS HAVE BEEN BUYING AND BUYING WASEONG SHARES AS HIGH AS RM1.80.
AFTER PRICE CRASH THEY ADDED EVEN MORE!
10) THE ANSWER OF IT ALL – WASEONG IS A CYCLICAL BARGAIN!
In 2007/8 When Oil Price Crashed WASEONG SHARE PRICE DROPPED TO 93 CENTS! Then IT RECOVERED TO OVER RM2.50 NEXT YEAR!
Now at 73 CENTS WASEONG IS A DEEP VALUE BUY!
BUY LOW? SELL HIGH?
DO YOU DARE?
TO BE FEARFUL WHEN OTHERS ARE GREEDY. TO BE GREEDILY BUYING NOW WHILE EPF IS FEARFULLY SELLING?
Ha! Last time Calvin & Johore Sifu Bought and Bought AJIYA When EPF Sold Down Ajiya to near RM1.00 in 2007.
Ajiya later powered up over Rm4.50 & My Johor Sifu Made RM1.5 MILLIONS Just By Ajiya alone.
Will YOU Be the Next Millionaire?
Please buy slowly and average down. The cheaper the better!
SO THOSE WHO BOUGHT WASEONG HAVE MADE A CHUN CHUN 100% JACKPOT
NOW CALVIN IS BULLISH ON CARIMIN JUST LIKE CALVIN WAS BULLISH WHEN WASEONG FELL TO 73 SEN
TOP 10 REASONS FOR BUYING CARIMIN PETROLEUM
1) AT 39 SEN CARIMIN HAS FALLEN BY 65% FROM ITS RM1.10 IPO PRICE.
BUYING CARIMIN NOW IS BUYING AT HUGE DISCOUNT TO IPO PRICE.
2) MARGIN OF SAFETY
At 39 sen with NTA of 67 Sen Carimin is selling at a nice Discount of 42%. This meets Ben Graham criteria of 30% Discount To NTA as a Margin of Safety.
3) CARIMIN ASSETS ARE VALUABLE REAL ESTATES UNDERSTATED WITH DEEP VALUE
A look at Property/Plants/Equipments (PPE) of CARIMIN reveals the Happy Discovery of Highly Undervalue Solid Assets
Take for example (Refer to Annual Report of Carimin under Property)
(viii) No.7, Jalan SS15/2A, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan………………..Book Value...Rm224,911
Double storey intermediate terrace shophouse (Gross built up 2,646 sq ft)
WHOA! A 2 Storey Shophouse in SS15 SUBANG JAYA (HOT AREA) has a Book Value of only Rm224,911?
What is the Current Market Value?
For that let us go to iproperty.com website
SS15/4D- 2 storey shop, Subang Jaya
- Built-up : 2,147 sq. ft.
- Land area : 20×65
- Whoa! A Crazy Rm3.8 MILLIONS ASKING PRICE?
- This is the address of Carimin office in SS15 Subang Jaya. All can go SEE & VERIFY YOURSELF
- ((( No.7, Jalan SS15/2A, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan)))
4) AFTER THE CARNAGE OF OIL COLLAPSE MANY O&G COMPANIES HAVE GONE BANKRUPT ONE BY ONE: SO CARIMIN LEASDERS BEING HANDS ON “SEE” GREAT OPPORTUNIES IN THE BUSINESS OF DECOMISSIONING, WELL PLUG & DISMANTALATION & STRIPPING OF ASSETS
The Board of Directors of Carimin wishes to announce that Carimin Engineering, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, had on 5 April 2017 entered into a collaboration agreement with EMAS (“COA”). Carimin Engineering has experience and expertise on hook-up and commissioning (HUC), topside maintenance of offshore facilities, supply of marine vessels, onshore fabrication and the provision of manpower services in the oil and gas platforms in Malaysia, whereas EMAS is principally involved in provision of engineering and technical innovative solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, decommissioning, well plug and abandonment services.
So CARIMIN FORMED A JV WITH EMAS WHOSE PARENT COMPANY IS EZRA WHICH IS GOING INTO LIQUIDATION
EMAS is a 99.99% owned subsidiary of Emas Energy Services Pte. Ltd., a company incorporated in Singapore. The parent company of the group is Ezra Holdings Ltd (“Ezra”). Additional information on EMAS may be obtained from Ezra website at http://www.ezraholdings.com/
This shows that CARIMIN BOSSES are on the look out for opportunities & not afraid of dirty work hands on.
This was what happened to Muda who recycled waste paper & rubbish.
In these bad times many O& G are going kaput & turned belly up! So there is opportunity to make money in cannibalising & salvaging leftover for sale.
This kind of Value Add Management is rare.
Example is TMakmur willing to rear animals for sale in its plantations (TMakmur later taken private!)
Another one is Scientex. Scientex not only build houses. They also do the dirty manual work of making their own cement bricks to save cost. By cutting cost Scientex is able to compete against all other Housing Developers in Johor!
SO KUDOS TO CARIMIN MANAGERS!!!
CALVIN GIVES THUMBS UP!!!
5) MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS WITH MYOPIC VISION SOLD DOWN CARIMIN SHARES ON THIS NEW JV
RIGHT AFTER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONE SHAREHOLDERS DUMPED CARIMIN SHARES BELOW 30 SEN
Particulars of substantial Securities Holder
Name DYNAC SDN. BHD. Address No. 16, Jalan Skudai, Straits View
Company No. 85602-M Nationality/Country of incorporation Malaysia Descriptions (Class & nominal value) Ordinary Shares Name & address of registered holder AmSec Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn. Bhd. (Pledged securities account for Dynac Sdn. Bhd.) 22nd Floor, Bangunan AmBank Group 55, Jalan Raja Chulan 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Details of changes
Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Type of transaction Description of Others Date of changeNo of securitiesPrice Transacted ($$) Disposed 05 Apr 20173,536,500 Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred Disposal of shares through open market Nature of interest Direct Direct (units) 1,410,000 Direct (%) 6.029 Indirect/deemed interest (units) 0 Indirect/deemed interest (%) 0 Total no of securities after change 14,100,000 Date of notice 08 Apr 2017 Remarks :
This notice was received on 10 April 2017.
Company Name CARIMIN PETROLEUM BERHAD Stock Name CARIMIN Date Announced 10 Apr 2017 Category Change in Substantial Shareholders Interest Pursuant to Form 29B Reference Number CS2-10042017-00080
SO STUPID INDEED!!
It was the dirty work of Muda in paper recycling that caused Muda to go up from 32 sen to Rm2.40 & split (Up 700%)
And OKA who deals with Longkang also up 600% from 35 sen to over Rm2.00
Don’t look down on Longkang & sampah business! So is Carimin decommisioning job!! If it pays well, so what?
6) CARIMIN HAS MANAGABLE DEBT WITH HIGH NTA & HIGH CASH RESERVE
Being a Man Power Company there is little Mark Down of Assets depreciation unlike others whose Equipments are already aged. In fact we already see the Valuable Examples of Carimin understating Its Real Estate Value.
So going forward CARIMIN has survived while others face insolvency due to horrendous debt
7) JOBS ARE WELL SECURED IN RAPID (Pengerang RAPID), WEST COASTAL HIGHWAY (WCE) & KL WATER WORKS
Fear of payment default is little as Paymasters of Petronas, Malaysia Govt & other Entities of Repute.
8) RM60 MILLIONS JOB AWARD & OTHER SERVICES BY PETRONAS ENSURE GOOD COMING QUARTERS
The Board of Directors of Carimin is pleased to announce that Carimin Bina Sdn. Bhd. (“CBSB”), a subsidiary of Carimin, had on 23 June 2017 received a Letter of Award dated 22 June 2017 (“LOA”) as the exclusive Sub-Contractor from Urban Masterpiece Sdn. Bhd. for the construction of all civil and engineering works in respect of the rainwater storage tank, consisting of 2 numbers of tube wells, 1 basement tank, 1 level of service/maintenance floor and external works (excluding mechanical and electrical works) for a project in relation to the management, control and store water for flood mitigation purposes in the area of Jalan Termeloh, Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur, subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated in the LOA (“Sub-Contract”).
2. THE SUB-CONTRACT SUM
The Sub-Contract is estimated to be approximately RM60,000,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Sixty Million Only).
3. DURATION OF THE SUB-CONTRACT
The anticipated period for the completion of the Sub-Contract shall be twenty-four (24) months from the date of site possession. Tentatively, the dates on which CBSB shall commence and complete the Sub-Contract are as follows:-
a) The Date of Site Possession: 16 October 2017
b) The Date of Completion: 15 October 2019
Estimating Rm30 Millions for One Year with 12% profit CARIMIN already show a future profit of Rm3.6 Millions just from this one job award.
And latest is
The Board of Directors of Carimin is pleased to announce that the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Carimin Engineering Services Sdn Bhd (“CES”), had on 20 September 2017 accepted a Letter of Award dated 20 September 2017 (“LOA”) from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (“PETRONAS Carigali”) for Provision of Maintenance, Construction and Modification (MCM) Services (Package C (Offshore) Peninsular Malaysia Oil) (“the Contract”).
2. INFORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
The contract duration will be for a primary period of five (5) years with one (1) year extension option effective from 20 September 2017 and will expires on 19 September 2022, at an agreed fixed schedule of rates.
The details of the scope of works in relation to the Contract will be addressed in a work order which will be issued by PETRONAS Carigali and shall include any or all other work and services which is generally related to Topside Structural Maintenance, Workover Preparation and Facilities Improvement Project.
SO FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS CARIMIN’S FUTURE IS GUARANTEED BY THE JOB AWARD FROM PETRONAS. A MAMMOTH RM170 BILLIONS TOTAL CAPEX FOR PENGERANG RAPID – THERE WILL BE LOTS MORE JOBS COMING CARIMIN WAY
9) THE ARRIVAL OF SAUDI ARAMCO INTO RAPID FOR DOWNSTREAM O&G PROJECTS
ARAMCO BEING WORLD LARGEST OIL COMPANY IS INVESTING USD7 BILLIONS (RM28 BILLIONS) INTO RAPID.
OTHERS WILL COME LATER.
AND CARIMIN HAS AN EVEN BRIGHTER FUTURE!!
Saudi Aramco’s US$7b investment in Rapid tops Asean’s M&A list
10) WITH SO GOOD FUTURE AHEAD CARIMIN BOSSES & INSIDERS ARE LOADING UP CARIMIN SHARES IN UNISON
Calvin has a modest target price for Carimin. Price at 39 sen now. Target to go to 80 sen
Calvin Tan Singapore
- When Palm OIl was At Its Peak of Rm4,000 It created Many Billionaires now Palm oil is above Rm6,000 per ton will we see more Billionaires? Calvin Tan April 8, 2022
- PALM OIL JEWEL: TSH RESOURCES(KLSE: 9059) WITH EARNINGS VISIBILITY & GREAT CERTAINTY WE CAN CLEARLY SEE AHEAD, Calvin Tan March 14, 2022
- PALM OIL STOCKS: THE SUPERSTARS OF YEAR 2022 (Forget all others. Just pile into Palm oil Full Force) January 8, 2022
- HANDAL MESSIAH: HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER December 25, 2021
- THPLANT – A candidate for privatization? November 29, 2021
- A COMING SUPERBULL RUN TIME FOR PALM OIL IS INEVITABLE AS CPO AT WORLD RECORD OVER RM5,000 A TON October 30, 2021
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015