TANAH MAKMUR – LAND OF PROSPERITY!!
TANAH MAKMUR – WHAT A PROSPEROUS NAME FOR A PROSPEROUS YEAR OF 2016
We have Selected This Outstanding Palm Oil Stock for The coming El Nino..YES! THE THEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAY FOR YEAR 2016 IS THE UNFOLDING EL NINO!
Last time in www.i3investors.com Calvintaneng First recommended Pm Corp at 15 cents on 20th September, 2013.
The theme was on “Capital Repayment”. At long last Pm Corp has officially proposed a Cash Pay out of 8 cents. Incidentally, Pm Corp share price has gone up to 25.5 cents (Up 70%)
After that Calvin Tan recommended thematic plays
Jaks (Water theme) on 17/12/14 at 39 cents. Jaks closed at current price of Rm1.24 (Up 217%)
With the Twin Collapse of both Ringgit & Crude Oil we recommended these thematic plays on Rubber, Plastic due to cheap oil. Furniture stocks due to strong US Dollar. GST as Govt needs money.
Pohuat at Rm1.25. All furniture stocks benefited from strong US Dollar. Pohuat crossed Rm3.80 (Up 200%)
Super Enterprize at Rm1.25. This plastic signage manufacturer was a real super stock! Taken private at Rm3.80 (Up 200%)
And Supermax at Rm1.60. Supermax also crossed Rm3.20 (Up a nice 100%)
And Govt Needs Money due to Collapse of Oil Revenue. So Calvin called for a buy on GST Stocks like My Eg (My Emas Gold) at Rm2.00. My Eg powered past Rm4.00! Up 100%
Then came 11 MP Thematic Stocks due to Sabah Election. Weida at Rm1.60. Weida the neglected stock dropped to a low of Rm1.40 and Calvin stood firm. Then Weida rebounded to Rm1.97 (Up 40%)
Then Ajiya at Rm2.05 as Iskandar’s Condos need lots of glass. Ajiya or A Jumping YA! up over 100% past Rm4.30
After that came Kulim at Rm2.50 (with 2 mammoth housing for Pengerang’s Boom). Ha! Johor Corp is taking Kulim private at Rm4.10 (Up 64%)
As you can see the gains from 40% to 200% Thematic Type of Investments do yield rewarding results if you time it rightly.
Back to our Thematic Stock for 2016 – TANAH MAKMUR (PROSPERITY POWERED BY EL NINO)
These are the Salient Factors for TANAH MAKMUR
- VERY DEFENSIVE ASSETS HIGH NTA OVER RM5.00. Current NTA stated at only Rm1.03. Calvin Tan Research gave it a minimum Rm5.00 NTA. How? Let’s go and SEE TMakmur’s Annual Report.
Under KOTA SAS SDN BHD 2 Plots of Lands were listed at 363.62 hectares and 137.7 hectares or 501.32 hectares. The book value of these 501.32 hectares lands are stated at Rm28,123.306
Now what is the price per sq ft?
501.32 x 2.471 (convert to acres) = 1,238.76 acres. And now convert acres to feet = 1,238.76 x 43560 = 53,960,385
And now to get Rm per sq ft divide Rm28,123,306 by 53,960,385 = 52.1 cents psf.
WOW! Theses Prime Lands of KOTA SAS has a Book Value of only 52 cents per sq ft. And how much per acre? Just multiply 52 by 43560 = Rm22,651 per acre. The current land prices near Kota Sas in Kuantan is Rm340,000 per acre. about 15 times more! So Calvin’s NTA for TMakmur at Rm5.00 is a very conservative figure.
Note: Last time Calvin bought Perak Corp at 60 cents, KPS at 42 cents, BDB at 70 cents, TDM at 90 cents & Johor Land at 95 cents (These were Govt owned like Perak, Selangor, Kedah, Trengganu & Johor) Like TMakmur (Pahang Govt owned) these shares have all gone up from 300% to 1,000% and in the case of Johor Land it was taken private.
2. LOW P/E 10 ONLY FOR A PLANTATION STOCK.
EPS is 14.5 cents. And Price is an undemanding Rm1.40. Last time Palm Oil Stocks like Gloves were valued at 20 P/E. If El Nino returns in Full Force Analysts might do a rerating of Plantation counters to P/E 20. So the adjusted price for TMakmur will rise to Rm2.80. Will future analysts give a target price of Rm2.80 for TMakmur?
3) VERY HIGH DIVIDEND OF 8.5%!!!
This Is The Best Dividend Stock among plantations! In fact TMakmur at 12 cents dividend (8.5% Yield) is The Second Best Stock in All of KLSE after Tasek at 9,64%
These are the Top 12 Dividend stocks in Bursa currently (As reported by EdgeDaily)
1 Tasek Corporation……………………..9.64%
2 Star Publications……………………….7.76%
4. CCM Duopharma…………………….7.03%
5 Classic Scenic…………………………..6.5%
6 Hai-O Enterprise…………………….6.44%
7 Berjaya Sports Toto………………6.03%
8 CYL Corporation……………………5.85%
9 Panasonic Manufacturing……5.77%
10 Amway Holdings…………………5.71%
11 UCHI Technologies……………..5.68%
A cow for its milk;
bees for their honey.
And a share by golly;
for its dividend.
YES! TMAKMUR at 8.5% Dividend Is the 2nd Highest Dividend Paying Stock in KLSE After Tasek Cement
No wonder Insiders are Buying and Buying TMakmur Shares.
And Eastspring Investment is Top 26 share holders of TMakmur with 2.6 million shares.
THIS IS IT!
TANAH MAKMUR – THE LAND OF PROSPERITY.
Just before the collapse of Asian Financial Crisis in 1997 The Remisier King Peter Lim of Singapore sold off all his shares and bought only one counter – WILMAR. Peter invested $10 millions in Wilmar and sold it years later for $1.4 BILLIONS (Up a Whopping 1,400%)
WILL TANAH MAKMUR BRING SUCH PROSPERITY TO ALL ?
LET’S WAIT AND SEE!!!
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015