TalamT = Talam Trash Transforms to Talam Treasure by Tanjung Malim’s Proton City Boom (Calvin Tan )
At long last GEELY JV with PROTON is a Done Deal. Next we will witness the wheel of industries converging at Proton City in Tanjung Malim.
A Mass Movement Of PROTON Vendors with ten of thousands of Proton Staff will now Transform Tanjung Malim into a Thriving Town.
There will be a surge in demand for houses, shops & factories.
Calvin has already stated 5 Main Stocks that will directly & indirectly benefit from this Coming Boom:
1) DRB as its lands in Glenmarie & Shah Alam will see its land value unlocked.
2) Maju Perak with its 230.44 Acres of Building lands adjacent to PROTON CITY. As of now Mj Perak already up 33% from 32.5 sen to 43.5 sen. Not bad for a start.
3) Bina Puri’s LATTAR EXPRESSWAY will see increasing traffic in coming days, months, years & decades.
4) Bj Corp will see better prices for its 3,200 acres of Building Lands in Bestari Jaya at the other end of the LATTAR EXPRESSWAY.
5) And Talam Transform will finally transform from TRASH to TREASURE – all by this WIND OF FORTUNEbrougt by GEELY Jv with PROTON in the multi year expansion of PROTON CITY.
And more so as TalamT has gone through a dry spell as its latest Quarterly Report stated these revealing facts:
(b) Segmental Results Commentary:
(i) Property Development Division For the current quarter
The division recorded a revenue of RM2.61 million, a 26.27% decrease from the RM3.54 million generated during last year’s corresponding quarter. The result is mainly due to lower sales of development lands. The division’s pre-tax loss was RM4.01 million compared to RM9.02 million for the same
So this was the problem. Read again:
The division recorded a revenue of RM2.61 million, a 26.27% decrease from the RM3.54 million generated during last year’s corresponding quarter. The result is mainly due to lower sales of development lands
Aha! The solution to the problem is now in sight.
The Boom in PROTON CITY with 60,000 Proton Staff & others will cause Boom in Tanjung Malim & then it will spill over to Bandar Bukit Beruntung, which TalamT has lots & lots of Development Lands ready for sale – anytime now.
See how near is Bkt Beruntung to Tg Malim:
And the following map shows Distance from Tg Malim to Bkt Beruntung at 35 km which only takes 27 min drive by car through the North south higheway.
When Pengerang’s RAPID was launched an influx of 70,000 skilled & semi skilled workers congregate there – leading to a Boom that people of Sungai Renggit & Bandar Penawar have never seen before.
Rental properties surged 4 fold in Sungai Renggit while those of Desaru’s Bandar Penawar (about 30 minutes drive away) doubled in prices! Land Prices Skyrocketed in these once sleepy fishing villages.
Seeing the Future Boom Johor Corp took KULIM Private at the generous offer to take KULIM private from Rm2.50 to Rm4.10 (a windfall of 60% to all happy Kulim shareholders).
Ha! Kulim’s plantation lands in Tg Belunkur & another piece near Bandar Penawar are now planned for conversion to Thriving Townships.
So you can expect a Coming Boom for all of Tg Malim & also Bandar Bkt Beruntung.
Of course many ignorant people and stale bulls of TalamT are still in the dark about this Golden Opportunity.
And they being ignoranty are stupidly throwing their TalamT shares. If only they can “SEE” few years down the road.
Years back, Mr. Friend Mr. Chia from Klang bought 5 acres of Prime Lands in Sepang for Rm25,000 (in the late 80s) when he “heard” that Subang Airport will be relocated to Sepang one future date.
He bought 5 acres of Prime Lands (in those days these were of little use except for agriculture in Sepang) in Sepang for Rm125,000 or Rm25,000 per acre.
Just few years back Mr. Chia is a tycoon driving high High Performing BMW & visited me in Singapore for a holiday. It was his very wise and early bird investment into those Sepang lands in early days.
At 4 sen closing price today buying into TalamT is just like buying those Sepang Lands at Rm25,000 an acre.
Better wake up early tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow, when Market opens just grab some TalamT shares which “others” are still ignorant & uncertain.
Yours to Another Great Value Buy,
Mr. Chan the Founding Boss of TalamT thought so. He just bought tonnes of TalamT shares at 8 sen recently.
Insider – Director
From here you can SEE that Insiders are loading up and holding fast their deeply undervalue TalamT shares.
Conversely, you can also see Insiders are throwing like no tomorrow when sorchai chased grossly overvalued shares up the sky. Example is Anzo & quite a number of other fools’ stocks bidded up by Greater & Greatest Fools.
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015