TALAM TRANSFORM – SLOWLY AND STEADILY TRANSFORMING LIKE CASH RICH DUTALAND, Calvin Tan Research
One day while visiting Interpacific Securities in Downtown Johor I met a Remisier who told me that DUTALAND after disposing Assets after Assets will be debt free & then Cash Rich.
So I posted this
Let’s Go!! Dutaland (By Calvin Tan Research)
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date:
Bplant got Rm500 million or 33 cts cash coming.
Dutaland also got Rm150 million coming. About 17 cts a share cash.
So Bplant at Rm1.60 with 33 cts cash.
Dutaland at 39.5 cts with 17 cash on the way.
By percentage Dutaland offers better value!
Accumulated losses must first be written off by par value reduction like what Pm Corp did.
Then only can give capital distribution from sale of assets.
Both Pm Corp & RceCap went through par value reduction & gave back cash payout.
These are the positive factors for Dutaland.
1) Duta Yap has been buying & buying.
2) Top 30 shareholders now holding almost 80% of Dutaland shares. Only 20% left in free float
3) Among top 30 holders are Lim Pei Tiam & Genting Boss.
4) Dutaland is almost debt free.
5) Sale of Kenny Hill lands will bring in Rm150 million cash or 17 cts a share
6) Next quarter & next year will show positive results from Oil Palm harvest
7) At 39.5 cts it is selling at over 60% discount to NTA. Big margin of safety.
8) Dutaland is now the most discounted Oil Palm stocks of all.
So Calvin Tan Research calls for a buy on Dutaland at 39.5 cts.
Short term target is 50 cts
Longer term is up 100% to 80 cts.
After one year and 9 months Dutaland closed at 56 sen for a gain of 41.7%
And in another 16 more days Dutaland will report a fantastic Rm750 Millions Cash infusion or 88 sen. Of which about 40 sen will be a One off profit. Of course by now many fellow i3 forumers have bought & are holding firm for even better upside.
Tonight I want to share on TALAM TRANSFORM as Another Dutaland in waiting
Talam, Brisdale & Larut were the hot stocks for affordable housing. But alas! Talam has fallen on hard times and now traded at only 3.5 sen while Larut & Brisdale are no more.
To the investing fraternity most have given up all hope on Talam. Hence the share price of 3.5 sen reflects the sentiment.
Calvin is happy to recommend it now at ROCK BOTTOM of only 3.5 sen
Remember my call on Jaks also near bottom at only 40 sen?
Top boss bought at 44 cents and above, millions of them. Anything below 40 cents is a bargain!
So don’t wait or else Jaks jump Jump JUMP Up And Away!
TALAM MIRRORS THE ASSETS OF MUI GROUP. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS TALAM IS FORCED TO DISPOSE ITS ASSETS TO PARE DOWN DEBTS AND PAYABLES
SO FAR SO GOOD
LATEST QTR RESULTS SHOW
RM110 MILLIONS BORROWINGS
RM370 MILLIONS IN PAYABLES
NOW DON’T BE LAZY. MUST I SPOON FEED YOU
GO LOOK UP TALAM YEARLY (4 QTR RESULTS) FROM END 2011 TO LATEST QTR RESULTS
YOU WILL SEE THAT TALAM CONTINUES TO DISPOSE ASSET AFTER ASSETS (WHEN THESE WERE SOLD. PRICES KABOOM UP 8X, 9X or 10X Book Value)
SO MUCH HIGH VALUE ASSETS STILL MARKED DOWN IN BOOK VALUE FEW CAN DETECT
ONLY DATUK CHAN HIMSELF KNOWS VERY WELL THE TRUE NATURE & VALUE OF TALAM
SO MUCH SO THAT DATUK CHAN IS WILLING TO BUY ALL REMAINING SHARES OF TALAM FROM DATUK SURIN FOR 8.5 SEN A SHARE
8.5 SEN A SHARE? WHEN WE COULD GET TALAM BETWEEN 3.5 SEN TO 4 SEN IN OPEN MARKET?
THERE WAS A REASON. ACTUALLY DATUK SURIN AGREEMENT WITH DATUK CHAN WAS 9 SEN TAKEOVER IN PRIVATE DEAL
BUT SINCE TALAM SHARES CONTINUE TO FALL IN OPEN MARKET DATUK SURIN HAS FURTHER REDUCED THE PRIVATE DEAL FOR DATUK CHAN TO ONLY 8.5 SEN
WHY IS DATUK CHAN BUYING TALAM AT 8.5 SEN?
DID HE OVERPAY? DID HE MADE A MISTAKE?
BECAUSE DATUK CHAN KNOWS WHEN ALL THE NET NET ASSETS ARE FINALLY SOLD AND MINUS ALL LIABILITIES HE WILL STILL BE A WINNER!!
HA HEREIN LIES A GREAT VALUE DISCOVERY
IF DATUK CHAN ENTRY COST FOR TALAM IS 8.5 SEN THEN ANYTHING BELOW 4 SEN IS A REAL BARGAIN
BUT DON’T CELEBRATE TOO SOON.
IT TOOK JAKS FROM DEC 2014 AT 40 SEN TO EARLY 2018 TO REACH THE LOFTY HEIGHT OF RM1.84 AT ITS PERAK OR UP 360% IN 3 LONG YEARS.
SO IF YOU WANT A SURE THING AND CAN WAIT – THEN GO BUY SOME TALAM SHARES.
IF YOU WANT IT FAST FAST THEN BETTER AVOID.
I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT GREAT NEWS COMING SOON FOR TALAM LATER.
THESE NEWS ARE ALL THERE IF YOU TAKE THE EFFORT TO DO SOME RESEARCH
Calvin Tan Research
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015