QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM
WELCOME TO LUXCHEM CORPORATION BERHAD INVESTOR RELATIONS FAQS
1) What is Luxchem’s core business?
Luxchem core business is the supply of industrial chemicals. It has over 400 types of chemicals and 100 grades which it exports to a total of 12 countries. Its large established customer base of over 700 provides the company considerable synergies to sustain and grow the business. Luxchem has been manufacturing unsaturated polyester resin and gelcoat since 1998 and is a local market leader in supplying unsaturated polyester resin (UPR).
2) What is the par value of each share, issue price and the present amount of outstanding shares?
RM 0.50 is the par value, issue price is RM1.10 and at present the outstanding number of shares stands at 130 million.
3) What is Luxchem’s fiscal year end?
4) Is Luxchem a proxy for the rubber glove industry?
Currently around 20% of its revenue comes from the sale of synthetic latex (nitrile) and related chemical products to the top players like Kossan Rubber, Top Gloves, Supermax, Riverstone and Hartalega. Luxchem sources its nitrile from Zeon Chemicals of Japan which is a leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and speciality chemicals. Luxchem has an established dealing relationship with Zeon Chemicals for over 20 years therefore an assurance of continuity.
5) Who are the major shareholders?
Mr Tang Ying See and his wife Madam Chin Song Mooi collectively own 51% of the paid-up capital (directly & indirectly) in the company.
6) What is the outlook for the Industry?
Although Luxchem specializes in industrial chemicals, its products are broadly diversified into four different segments of industry usage :- latex, rubber, pvc and fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP). The company expects an overall growth of 10-15% for the year 2011.
7) What is Luxchem’s expansion plan?
Luxchem currently has 4 offices and warehouses in Penang, Port Klang, Ipoh & Johor and a sales and marketing office in Singapore. It has just incorporated a subsidiary in Indonesia. It is in the plans to set up a representative office in Vietnam to improve their services to customers in the region through a diversified product range.
8) What is the dividend payout ratio?
Luxchem is in a strong financial position with net cash of RM76.64m as at Dec 31 2010. Luxchem paid out a total dividend of 8 sen in FY2010. This represents a dividend yield of 7.62% at market price of RM1.05 (31 Dec 2010). LCB, with dividend paid out amounting to 36% of PAT in FY2008, 48% of PAT in FY2009 and 51% of PAT in FY2010, represents a generous trend in dividend payout. For FY2011, the Management has announced an interim dividend of 3 sen per share. Management is of the view that this trend is likely to continue as capacity expansion expenses have already been provided for and there are no large cash outflow expected.
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015