Pm Najib 5 Day Trip To Saudi Arabia (Will benefit Mphbcapital) Calvin Tan
Word is out!
Pm Najib is visiting Saudi Arabia for a 5 Day Official Visit
Najib on five-day working visit to Saudi Arabia
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak will make a working visit to Saudi Arabia from tomorrow until Jan 12, at the invitation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman Abdulaziz Al Saud.
The prime minister will be accompanied by his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor and senior government officials from the Prime Minister’s Office, according to a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
Najib is scheduled to have an audience with His Majesty King Salman and His Royal Highness Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Abdulaziz Al Saud in Riyadh.
“The meetings…will provide them with the opportunity to discuss and exchange views on bilateral, multilateral, regional and international issues, particularly the follow-up actions on issues discussed and agreed upon during the historic state visit by King Salman to Malaysia in March last year,” the statement said.
They include issues related to economic cooperation, investment, haj matters and the establishment of the King Salman Centre for International Peace (KSCIP) in Putrajaya.
“These meetings are very timely as the special relationship between Malaysia and Saudi Arabia is at an all-time high. Certainly, the prime minister’s visit to Saudi Arabia will strengthen the bond of friendship between the two countries,” the Foreign Ministry said. –Bernama
Ha! Did you notice the phrase
“They include issues related to economic cooperation, investment”
What kinds of ECONOMIC COOPERATION & INVESTMENT?
Like Malaysia Saudi Arabia was hit by falling Oil Revenues & huge deficits
And did Saudi learnt from Malaysia in implementing GST?
And raised petrol prices.
Then like Malaysia’s BRIM Saudi also gave out 1,000 Riyals to civil servants.
Very interesting moves by Saudi. A mirror of what Malaysia is doing. And Saudi also followed Malaysia in cracking down corruption. Even Saudi princes were arrested.
So what’s next?
These could be on the agenda
SAUDI HAS PROMISED TO INVEST USD7 BILLIONS INTO PETRONAS’ RAPID.
And since Malaysia is now moving into downstream non oil investments will Saudi pump in more monies into Pengerang’s RAPID?
Petronas to grow non-fuel contribution to downstream business
KUALA LUMPUR: Petronas is looking to increase the non-fuel segment contribution to its downstream business this year, in line with most oil and gas companies worldwide, said its Vice President of Marketing Downstream, Datuk Seri Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohd Tahir.
The non-fuel segment’s contribution to the downstream business currently stands at 10 per cent.
“Everywhere in the world, in downstream retailing, people are already doing that (increasing non-fuel contribution) such as Shell, Esso and BP. We are trying to learn and we have done some (of that) here in Malaysia and it’s showing good success.
“Based on that lesson learned and experience, we want to expand that (non-fuel contribution) and we are going to do it smartly. It will require some time but we do have plans,” he told reporters after Petronas Dagangan Bhd’s prize presentation for its latest promotion campaign.
On the outlook for the downstream market this year, Syed Zainal Abidin said the market was projected to remain competitive as demand was expected to be subdued as more people had shifted towards public transportation such as the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rail Transit.
“Last year, the MRT came into play, so generally people tend to leave their cars in the suburbs and take the train to the city, thus cutting back on their overall long-distance travelling. This has impacted the oil and gas industry particularly the retail sector, and we believe this trend will continue this year.
“Cars nowadays (also) become more efficient such electric vehicles and energy-efficient vehicles, which means that fuel consumption will be lower for the same travel distance,” he said.
As a company, Syed Zainal Abidin said Petronas is now looking at different marketing and advertising programmes to ensure that demand can be sustained.
Meanwhile, on the campaign, Nur Firdaus Seet Abdullah and Muhammad Fauzan Mohamad Sallehhan bagged the grand prize of RM5,000 cash each while Aneei Jumarry Mohd Yusof was lucky to win a one-year supply of shoes from Zalora.
They were among eight winners who were celebrated at the prize giving ceremony for “The Only Game Where Everybody Wins” promotion campaign.
Again, what are down stream non – fuel products?
There are millions and millions of products made from oil like all the plastic toys in the world; all the clothes made from polymer; all the shoes, car dashboards, tooth past, plastic bags and what not.
All the plastic pet bottles! Billions of them all over the world.
All the Chemicals like ink and others
See how expensive lands were tenanted out in Jurong Island in Singapore Oil Refinery Clusters
MPHBCAP lands are perfect for Downstream O&G industries like storage for Chemicals made from Oil.
In Jurong Island, Singapore
They rent out industrial warehouses for 90 sen psf
Not sell but rent for 90 sen (Spore sen) or Rm2.70 per month!!!
HOW COULD MPHBCAP LANDS BE WORTH ONLY 82 PSF?
WHY RENT RM2.70 PSF FOR ONLY ONE MONTH?
WHEN WE BUY MPHBCAP’S LANDS FOR ONLY 90 SEN (Malaysia) or only 27 SEN (Spore)
So MPHBCAPITAL’s 1,800 Acres Prime Lands will see very good days ahead. The Land holding cost of Mphbcap’s 1,800 Acres Book Value are only a mere 82 sen psf.
SO MPHBCAPITAL WILL REAP A GOLDEN WINDFALL IN ANY ASSETS DISPOSAL.
Another possibility is the Listing of Saudi Aramco’s IPO – projected to be a whopping USD2 Trillions (About Rm8 Trillions).
Since Malaysia is launching TRX as a Financial Center will there be a Dual Listing in Malaysia for Saudi Aramco.
The Vast movements of Capital will increase income for Malaysia significantly. Just like London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong & Singapore are highly profitable Centers of Finance…. so will Malaysia turns into an Islamic Financial Center?
All these will also boost the Immense Asset Values of MphbCapital.
See photos of Pengerang (reposted)
Photos of Pengerang
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date:
Photo No. 1
The New Highway to Pengerang’s Rapid exiting from Bandar Penawar – Sg Renggit.
Notice the 2 lane road being upgraded to a 4 Lane Highway
Photo No. 3
Cars and motor bikes parked outside one of 2 Worksite Entrances in RAPID
A peak into RAPID now under construction. Dialogue, Toyo, Muhibbah, Gadang and many others are here working feverishly.
Photo. No 5
Traffic into Rapid is so heavy with lorries & jeeps that this guy (a nepali) acts as a guard for vehicular traffic.
Notice him holding a red flag and a green flag.
Upon inquiry about his pay he replied, “Alhamdullilah, my pay is Rm1,800 per month”
Amazing pay! Standing only from 9 to 5 daily holding 2 flags get paid Rm1,800.
Graduates with degrees back home in Nepal might only get half his salary.
With such high pay and purchasing power Rapid inhabitants will get very high salary.
A Mammoth Rm170 BILLIONS Infusion of Projects Will Propel this Region to be
“THE HOTTEST OF HOT SPOTS ON PLANET EARTH”
Note: Property Prices & Rental in Pengerang has Skyrocketed 500% to 1,000% since the launch of RAPID.
Old Wooden houses on less than 30 years leasehold lands in Sungei Rengit are sold for over Rm1.3 Millions Cash. About 5,000 sq ft or more than Rm200 psf.
Rental of IJM Land Seabana Cove Townhouse are between Rm5,000 to Rm6,000 a month.
In Taman Desaru Utama 2 Storey Shophouses originally sold for Rm300,000 now command an asking price of Rm1 Millions.
These prices are even higher than Nusajaya, the current Hot Spot in Iskandar.
No Where Else in Johor or Whole of Iskandar or even Singapore Now Grow at Such Fantastic Rate!
JCorp has offered to taken Kulim private at Rm4.10. Kulim is planning 2 pronged Invasion of Pengerang by 2 housing enclaves.
One from Tanjung Berlungkor from the West of Pengerang where Singapore ferry lands. Another one is the end of Kulai Desaru Highway.
None of these are comparable to MphbCap’s 1,800 Acres Super Prime Lands
Photo No. 6
SEE the Long Stretch of Highway in Pengerang – A 14 KILOMETER LONG COMPLEX FOR DOWNSTREAM OIL & GAS
All fenced up on the Right Is RAPID
Towards left at the 14 Kilometer Point is Palm Oil Plantations owned by MphbCapital
Here you are.
The 1,800 Acres Prime Oil Palm Plantations by MphbCapital.
See the Lush Oil Palm Trees Stretching all the way up the rolling hills in the distance.
Book Value is only 82 cents PSF.
8 kilometers away is Sg Renggit. Lands there now command a value of Rm100 psf to Rm200 psf.
These Lands Will Be of Immense Value for Dow Chemical, Phillips 66, Exxon Mobil & All Japanese Industrialists for all Oil & Gas Downstream activities!
No reporter has yet mentioned these facts.
You are among the first one to SEE this.
This is my 3rd Trip to Booming Pengerang
There is GREAT EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR.
Can YOU feel it?
Of the 1,800 Acres Lands Owned by MphbCapital
More than 1,000 ACRES ARE FREEHOLD, ABOUT 800 ACRES ARE LEASEHOLD. Almost all the Lands in Sungei Rengit, Bandar Penawar & Pengerang are Leasehold in title. Lands with Freehold Titles Are Rare.
Last time I SAW the potential of Perak Corp’s 1,000 Acres Lands near Lumut in Perak. So I called for a Strong Buy on Perak Corp at 60 cents with NTA over Rm2.00.
Few people bought Perak Corp then at 60 cents. Perak Corp later surged 600% to over Rm3.60 and “experts” have said that Perak Corp is still undervalue and opposed privatisation at Rm3.90.
Perak Corp only have Vale, Tongher & TNB in Lumut. MphbCap’s 1,800 Acres (80% more than Perak Corp’s lands in Lumut) are just beside the HUGE RAPID PETROLEUM REFINERY COMPLEX.
To Buy MphbCap at Rm1.37 is buying at 2 DEEP DISCOUNTS
1) Buying at 43% Discount to Rm2.38 Off Market Deal When MWE Disposed 4 million shares to Surin?
2) Buying MPHBCAPITAL LANDS IN PENGERANG AT ONLY 82 Cents Book Value.
This Is Pemgerang’s RAPID!
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015