OPCOM – The Super Stock With A Very Bright Future!!
I once owned 130 Counters in Year 2006 & 2007. George Soros warned about the US Subprime Bubble Bursting in year 2004. He warned that US Housing Bubble will burst within 3 years from 2014. When signs of impending collapse were so clear I sold off all 130 Counters except Opcom.
In fact I increased my position in Opcom due to its Very Defensive Nature. It is isolated & insulated from the approaching storm. In the 2008 Annual Report of Opcom I was listed as one of the Top 30 Shareholders.
These Are The Positive Factors:
1) OPCOM HAS A MOAT.
The Best Defense is a Moat or a Monopoly. By virtue of its linkage with Telekom (a defensive recession proof utility) Opcom looks invincible. As such Opcom is insulated from the coming storm.
2) Opcom Has Net Cash of Rm43 Millions or 25 cents per share. It is almost debt free.
3) ALREADY SECURED RM272 MILLIONS PROJECTS FROM TELEKOM
4) NEXT ON THE AGENDA – A HUGE DIVIDEND OR CASH PAYOUT.
Last Round Opcom received a nice Rm359 Millions Award of Projects from Telekom. At the News Release Opcom almost went Limit Up! And later when Opcom announced a 22.5 Cents Capital Repayment Its Share Price Shot Past Rm1.00. After that Opcom again declared another 10 cents dividend to the Cheers of Shareholders.
As Opcom Usual Practice All Happy Share Holders Can Expect A Coming Windfall.,
5) OPCOM IS IN A SUN RISING INDUSTRY WITH VERY, VERY BRIGHT FUTURE PROSPECTS.
Daniel 12:4, in 700 BC, says, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” 2,700 years ago the prophet Daniel predicted that KNOWLEDGE SHALL INCREASE By Leaps & Bounds in the end times.
With the advent of the Computer Knowledge is now transmitted at the Speed of Light through Fiber Optic Cables. The Tremendous Success of Alibaba, Tabao and Amazon (Amazon share price went up 100% within one year!) Points to the Future Trend of Online Marketing. Conversely, the Old Model of Marketing Through Departmental Stores like Parkson is doomed. With the advent of Motor Cars the Use of Horse Drawn Carriages were rendered obsolete. So We Must Go With The Trend.
6) PENGERANG RAPID’s RM170 BILLIONS PROJECTS NEED LOTS OF FIBER OPTIC CABLES. Opcom uses Fiber Optic Cable to transmit data, replacing copper wires. Fiber Optic Cables are non conductor of electricity. So it is very safe for Petrol Chemical Communication Installations. And Opcom will capture a huge chunk of Project Awards in later stage.
7) MICROSOFT RM6 BILLIONS IN SEDENAK, KULAI FOR DATA STORAGE PROJECT
All Books & Video Cassettes Will Be E Books & Music Will Be Downloaded onto our iphones in future. In some more advance countries paper currency is phased out. All payments will be done online. As Microsoft Bosses Told me, “Everything Will Be Stored In The Cloud”. No wonder they need to build a Mammoth Rm6 Billions Data Center in Johor. This is Very Good News for Opcom. As Data Storage Needs Lots & Lots of Fiber Optic Cables.
8) INTERNET NETWORK AND PENETRATION HAS VAST ROOM FOR GROWTH IN MALAYSIA
South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore have 80% to 98% HSBB (High Speed Broad Band) Coverage and penetration while Malaysia only have less than 50%. So there is vast room for growth. Like Oka providing linkages of drain pipes in our physical infrar highways Opcom’s Fiber Optic will be needed for the Information Highways in Malaysia.
9) TOP FUNDS TOOK POSITION IN OPCOM
SEEING Bright Future in Opcom Eastspring Investment Fund, Kenanga Growth Fund, Great Eastern Life Insurance and Others Have Taken Position Among Top 30 Major Shareholders in Opcom. In Total the Top 30 Share Holders Own 78% of Opcom. Only 22% left in free float.
10) OPCOM – INSULATED FROM COMING FINANCIAL TSUNAMI CONTINUES TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH.
Who Will Be The Fortunate Early Bird Investors Mopping Up the 22% Free Float Shares of Opcom?
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015