NYLEX – THE PLASTIC AND POLYMER STOCK THAT WILL BENEFIT THE MOST FROM FALLING CRUDE OIL PRICE.
In Year 2014 when Crude Oil fell from US$120 a barrel to US$60 a barrel (drop 50%) I called for a buy on all plastic and rubber stocks, logistic stocks and all companies that will benefit from cheap crude oil.
I called for a buy on Super Enterprize at Rm1.25 as it will benefit because it manufacture plastic related material like stickers and plastic sign boards. Super turned supersonic and was later taken private at Rm3.80 (Up 200%)
Other plastic related stocks that did well are
BP Plastics Its lowest and highest prices in 52 weeks are 82.5 cents & Rm1,96 (Up 137%)
Thong Guan. Lowest & highest prices in 52 weeks ……..Rm1.65 & Rm3.32 (Up 100%)
SKPRES. Lowest & highest prices in 52 weeks…………71 cents & Rm1.58 (Up 122%)
VS INDUSTRY. Lowest & highest prices in 52 wks…. Rm2.40 & Rm6.50 (Up 170%) Then split.
Most Plastic Related Stocks Have gone up 100%, 122%, 137%, 170% & even 200% due to the Crash of Crude Oil.
NYLEX Is The Only Laggard. Lowest & highest prices in 52 weeks are 47 cents & 63.5 cents. Up a mere 35% only.
Last Friday Crude Oil has crashed below US$30 (Down another 50% from US$60)
So our focus is now on NYLEX – The Laggard Plastic Stock That Has The Greatest Potential for Upside!
These Are The Positive Factors for NYLEX
- Selling at 63.5 cents with NTA of Rm1.65 (A Whopping 62% Discount to NTA) Huge Margin of Safety. If Benjamin Graham & Walter Schloss are alive they both will load up on Nylex! Nylex qualifies as a Graham Net Net VALUE Stock
2. Forward P/E is 12.7 only. And Falling Crude Oil Will Spur Profits. So P/E should go to single digit.
3. Nylex also pay a consistent dividend yearly.
4. NYLEX EXPORTS 70% OF ITS PRODUCTS TO OVER 25 COUNTRIES WORLD WIDE
And With Cheaper Crude Oil & Weakened Ringgit Nylex is now very competitive. Nylex’s Exports Will Accelerate Further With The Signing of TPP.
5. IMPENDING RELEASE OF OIL SUPPLY FROM IRAN WILL FURTHER DEPRESS OIL PRICES – ANOTHER POWERFUL BOOSTER FOR NYLEX’S PROFITS!
6. Dr NEOH SOON KEAN, The Benjamin Graham of Malaysia Has Loaded Up 1.1 Million Nylex Shares!
In the Latest Annual Report of NYLEX A New Investment Firm Has Appeared Among Nylex Top 30 Substantial Share Holders – The Well Known Name in Malaysian Investment Circles – DYNAQUEST SDN BHD
Coming in at 11th Place with 1.1 MILLION Shares is DYNAQUEST SDN BHD.
7. Who Is Dr Neoh Soon Kean and What are His Successes In Investments?
In Years 1983 to 1984 Dr Neoh wrote an Investment Column for the Sunday Mail. Every time his Stock Write up recommendations appeared on Sunday Malaysia, the next day when trading started on monday Investors snapped up his recommended shares with great delight. Subsequent years proved the uncanny accuracy of his stock picks. Some of his stock picks have garnered 5 baggars, 10 baggars, 20 baggars or more. Many early investors have turned into millionaires, and not a few into multi millionaires!
Years later I started subscribing his Monthly Digest (now discontinued). I have selected 6 Recommended Stocks by Dr. Neoh from the January 2009 Edition (Exactly 7 years ago) to SEE how they performed:
PREVIOUSLY SELECTED STOCKS
STOCK…….NAME………PRICE at Jan. 9th, 09……………………………….REMARKS…………………………………………………..
7171 ..……CENBOND….……0.40 cents…..……………Attractive valuations from the two commonly used fundamental yardsticks P/E multiple of <5x and a DY of 10% (I followed Dr Neoh and bought Cenbond at 45 cents)
8125….….DAIBOCHI.……….0.495 cents…………….A recovery stock EPS bottomed out in 1H05 and continued to improve in the subsequest quarters. Currently, trading at a prospective P/E multiple of <5x and a very high DY of 14%
3883,,,,,,,,,MUDA………………0.60..………………………..Turned around in 1Q07. Currently, trading at a prospective P/E multiple of 3x and a DY of 5% nett and has a very high operating cash flow/price. (I picked up Muda from 60 cts to 35 cts)
7095……….PIE……………………Rm3.70.…………………………Record earnings and sales for FY07. On an average compounded basis, its EPS grew at 35% and 12% over the last 5 & 10 years, respectively. It gives a relatively high DY of 7% nett and has a strong balance sheet with not only zero borrowings but also cash in hand of Rm1.33 per share as at 30.9.08
Note: PIE gives excellent dividends yearly and in PIE Latest Annual Report Dr Neoh is in Top 30 Shareholders of PIE.Coming in at No. 19 with 415,800 shares is Neoh Choo Ee & Company. PIE is now Blue Chip at Rm10.36
7155……...SKPRES……………0.095.…….(Amazing! only 9.5 cts) Trading at a forward P/E of <4x multiple and a DY of >5% nett. These may be regarded as undemanding valuation.
Note: I bought SKPRES between 12 cents to 14 cents. You see, I can’t get SKPRES at 9.5 cents as Dr Neoh has thousands of other subscribers who received his Monthly Digest earlier than me. And I lived in Singapore. So I always pay a slightly higher price. I know of One Investor whom I called my Johor Sifu. His remisier told me the way my Johor Sifu bought shares is like fighting for “family inheritance”. He really wallop & wallop Dr Neoh’s recommended shares.
His favourite phrase is, “If you find a really good share; don’t just nibble. YOU MUST HAMMER IT!!”
At current closing price of Rm1.39 SKPRES is up over 1,300% or a 13 BAGGARS!!
This year at least 5 Malaysian Research Houses included SKPRES as their Top 10 Picks for Year 2016.
7034……....TGUAN…………..0.72…………..A stretch film producer with EPS growing at an average compounded rate of 5.2% per annum for the last 10 years. A beneficiary of the current bearish crude oil prices as its main raw material (resin) is a product of crude oil.
Note: In Thong Guan 2013 Annual Report Dr Neoh is in Top 5, 16, & 25 with a total of 2.51 Million Thong Guan Shares.
However, in 2014 Annual Report he has pared down his shares to only 1.26 million shares. That means that Dr Neoh has sold 50% Thong Guan Shares into strength. And bought into the laggard NYLEX!
In Year 1985 Dr. Neoh wrote a Book called STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT IN MALAYSIA AND SINGAPORE
It begins with these words,
“This book is dedicated to the memory of Benjamin Graham”
By inculcating the spirit and wisdom of Benjamin Graham over 30 years DR NEOH SOON KEAN HIMSELF IS TODAY THE VERY EMBODIMENT AND SPIRIT OF BENJAMIN GRAHAM
YES! DR NEOH SOON KEAN IS THE BENJAMIN GRAHAM OF MALAYSIA!
LONG LIVE VALUE INVESTING! LONG LIVE BENJAMIN GRAHAM!
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015