NYLEX – THE HIDDEN GEM OF DEEP VALUE PLUS COMING EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!
Today when almost 800 counters crashed early in the morning NYLEX Stood Firm & Unwavering. Why?
NYLEX IS A STOCK OF ROCK SOLID VALUE. AND IT HAS GREAT GROWTH HIDDEN FROM VIEW.
Rock Solid Value? Great Growth Hidden From View? A Hiddem Gem? Are You Serious?
Yes! Why Not?
NYLEX – ROCK SOLID VALUE.
In The Book called “THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR” By Benjamin Graham. The Most Important headline of Chapter 20 states,
“Margin of Safety as the Central Concept of Investment“
NYLEX is selling at 64.5 cents with High NTA of Rm1.65. A Huge Discount of 61% or over Rm1.00 (It Has Great Margin of Safety)
Why the Need for Safety in Investment? In real life we demand safety for many things.
Example: Driving up Genting Highlands. We make sure the brake is working properly. We are very concerned for the safety of our life and our loved ones. From time to time we hear of buses, cars, jeeps with faulty brakes making their descent from Genting. Then their brake failure! And the crash and lost of lives. All because they neglected the aspect of safety.
We also make sure our house has locks, safety alarm, remote camera. fierce dogs & even guards for our exclusive gated and guarded housing estates. Why? For safety of course.
We also make sure our money and valuables are kept safely in “Safe Deposit Boxes” both at home and in the Bank.
Then why are many so reckless when they come to share investment. The idea of being “safe” first is thrown to the wind. Thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars are invested in stocks without any thought of safety.
Not for Ben Graham – The Father of Value Investing.
The Central Concept of Investment is First & Foremost based on Safety or “Margin of Safety”, to be more accurate.
What then do you liken with “Margin of Safety”?
Think of crossing a desert, a journey of 7 days. What animal except the camel could carry your loads across such dry and deserted lands? Ha! The camel has 2 humps which it store fat and water. So unlike other animals it can withstand drinking for 2 or 3 days without water. His 2 humps are the margin of safety that kept him alive while all the other animals perish with thirst.
So is a Company With Huge ASSETS BACK UP. THEY ARE “THE MARGIN OF SAFETY”.
In emergencies these ASSETS COULD BE LIQUIDATED TO FEND OFF CREDITORS & PREVENT BANKRUPTCY.
Will NYLEX PASS THIS CRUCIAL TEST?
NYLEX Is 64.5 cents with NTA of Rm1.65. Selling at a discount of 61%.
Cent for cent, dollar for dollar in equal term would mean that
we should pay 64.5 cents Cash for 64.5 cents Assets. Ha! There is a Huge Surplus of Rm1.05 Spare Worth.
So We Are Paying 64.5 cents for Rm1.65 worth of shares!
And the EXTRA Rm1.05 “IS OUR MARGIN OF SAFETY” – The More The Merrier.
But go deeper and SEE clearer:
What are some of these Assets.
For brevity we look at just one Asset (please refer to 2015 Annual Report)
ASSET NO. 1
Nylex (M) Sdn Bhd…………………………30,224 sq meter……..Off & Factory…………….
Pesiaran Selangor…………………………12,140 sq meter……..Warehouse & vacant land…………….Total price: Rm18.961 millions
40200 Shah Alam, Selangor
Now let’s calculate its worth.
30,224 sq meter + 12,140 sq meter = 42,364 sq meter.
Let’s convert sq meter to sq ft = 42,364 x 10.763 = 455,963 sq ft
Now we get its cost per sq ft = Rm18.961 millions divided by 455,963 = Rm41.58
Here we are = The Land Cost of Nylex Factory is Rm41.58 per sq ft.
Now if you check the industrial leasehold land in Section 15 Shah Alam It is Rm250 per sq ft
WOW! Book Value Only Rm41.58 (Current Market Value Rm250 per sq ft)
So if Revalued NYLEX’s Lands Will Go Up 600%
And that’s land cost only. How Much are the Buildings Worth?
SEE if NYLEX’s 20 over years old Assets are Revalued NTA Should Easily Cross Rm2.00? Rm2.50? or Rm3.00?
Any Real Estate Valuer in Shah Alam can help?
In any case THERE IS DEEP VALUE IN NYLEX’s ASSETS!
Now Nylex has Assets!
Has Nylex Growth? Why earnings are miserable?
YES! OF COURSE NYLEX HAS GROWTH IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIND IT?
Take a look at the latest quarterly report
From quarter to quarter
Total Net Net as Improved From Rm626.347 millions to Rm654.170 millions (Up Rm28 millions)
NTA has gone up from Rm1.56 to Rm1.65: An increase of 9 cents. Plus 2 cents dividend that means a 11 cents growth
11 cents growth for a share worth 64.5 cents.
It’s a nice 17% Growth or P/E 5.86
Do you SEE what I SEE?
Never mind if we don’t SEE Eye To Eye.
At Least DYNAQUEST CAN REALLY SEE! AND SO THEY LOADED UP.
What are you waiting for?
It’s almost 7am, Iskandar’s Time
And Thought For The Day Regarding Nylex
On surface Nylex looks like a slow moving Plastic Stock. Not any more. Why?
Let me illustrate:
In Year 1992 I bought my First New Car. It was a Proton Saga 1.3 (12 Valve)
I drove up to Genting Highland with my family. Along the way I gave a ride to some friends. Ha! the car was packed with 7 people. Up up the car struggled up the mountain slope. It was a slow climb. The engine was under power.
I sold my Proton and bought a 2nd Hand Volvo 940 Turbo. Wow! Now got Turbo Power! Driving up Genting Highland was a breeze! What a change!
Yes! NYLEX was a slow boat. Not any more. Now NYLEX HAS TURBO POWER!
WHAT? What kind of power?
Power No 1
Falling Crude Oil prices. This Is The First Booster! All NYLEX Feed Stocks will cost less & less as Crude Oil Prices Fall lower and lower!
Power No 2
Fallen Ringgit. Nylex exports in US$. The Stronger the US$ the better the margin for NYLEX. See how furniture and glove stocks benefitted from strong US $
Power No 3
Ringgit weakened Greatly against the Chinese Yuan
Ha! Malaysian Products Now More Competitive than China made products?
NYLEX Will Make Inroads into many more countries. Now 25 nations & still growing!
Power No 4
Transpacific Partnership (TPP)
This one will add one more Turbo- Charged Power to Nylex. With tax reduced to zero NYLEX Can Beat Other Exporters to Canada, Vietnam, USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, as far as Mexico and Others
So here you go!
Like a Volvo with Turbo charged engine powering up Genting NYLEX NOW HAS 4 POWER TURBO.
NYLEX – GO GO POWER RANGER!
I have stayed in Genting Highlands more than 200 times. Never once I went inside the casino. I don’t believe in gambling. So don’t think wrong thoughts. Ok?
Have a nice and productive day.
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015