MAJU PERAK – THE PROGRESSIVE, ADVANCED, DEVELOPED STATE THAT GETS AHEAD (Calvin Tan)
The Malay word for “MAJU” means
So MAJU PERAK means The Progressive, Advanced, Developed State That Gets Ahead.
YESSS! MAJU PERAK or MAJULAH PERAK!!
These are the Top Reasons Why MAJU PERAK whose time has finally come!
1) PROTON WILL OFFICIALLY SIGN JV WITH GEELY NEXT MONTH
Proton’s Operations in Shah Alam & Glenmarie will Shift Productions to Tanjung Malim, Proton City.
PROTON CITY will expand its capacity to produce 500,000 Cars for exports to ASEAN 10 Nations with 620 million populations
As a result 60,000 Proton Staff will shift to PROTON CITY In A Mass Migration
All Proton Vendors/ Parts supplier Will Also Follow:
By Setting Up Shops in Tanjung Malim’s PROTON CITY
These are the Proton Vendors mentioned in FOCUS MAGAZINE
APM Automatic Holdings Bhd
Atlan Holdings Bhd
EP MANUFACTURING BHD
Globaltech Formation Bhd
HH Industries Bhd
Kumpulan Jetson Bhd
MCE Holdings Bhd
Paragon Union Bhd
Pecca Group Bhd
Sapura Industries Bhd
SMES Corp Bhd
UMW Holdings Bhd
So many factories will relocate to Proton City.
And with Increasing Population the Demand for Shopping, Housing, Services & Others will increase.
Prices of Real Estate here will skyrocket.
When Pengerang’s RAPID was launched – 70,000 skilled & semi skilled workers flooded Sg Rengit & Desaru for housing needs. The Prices of shops, houses & rental shop up by 300% to 400%!
The same pattern will happen to Lands Surrounding Tanjung Malim State & PROTON CITY in particular.
2) Now Maju Perak has prepared well ahead of time
They say, “Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!”
A check with Maju Perak shows that It is a Company With Investments in Real Estates
Mukim of Ulu Bernam, District of Batang Padang, Perak, located off the 2½ M.S. Jalan Slim Lama and lies adjoining the Bernam Industrial Park, Proton City, Tanjung Malim, Perak.
a) Residential/ Commercial/ b) Industry c) Agriculture
2002 (Year of purchase)
Maju Perak has 230.44 acres of converted building lands adjoining Proton City
It said “Adjoining”
Adjoining means what?
(of a building, room, or piece of land) next to or joined with.“I was in an adjoining room and could hear voices”
Adjoining, adjacent, bordering all mean near or close to something. Adjoining implies touching, having a common point or line: an adjoining yard. Adjacent implies being nearby or next to something else: all the adjacent houses; adjacent angles.
That means that MAJU PERAK has prime lands closest to PROTON CITY!!
And how much is the current Book Value of these
230.44 acres land per sq ft? Price is Rm2,353,146
So let’s divide
Rm2,353,146 by 230.44 acres
= Rm10,211.53 Per Acre
How much Per Sq Ft?
So Rm10,211.53 divides by 43,560 ft
= 23.4 sen Per Sq Ft
Only 23.4 SEN A SQ FT LAND?
They say truth is stranger than fiction. And maths cannot lie.
These are not forest or agriculture lands.
THESE ARE CLASSIFIED UNDER
i) INDUSTRIAL LANDS
ii) COMMERCIAL LANDS
iii) RESIDENTIAL LANDS
And they have an unbelievable Book Value of less than 25 Sen a Sq Ft?
I WANT TO SHOUT IT OUT ALOUD!!!
WAHAHAHA!! WAHAHAHA!! THIS TIME SURE KAYA LEOW!!!
THE EUREKA MOMENT I AM HAPPY TO SHARE WITH ALL HERE!!
3) MAJU PERAK Has Many Other PIECES OF UNDERVALUE ASSETS
10 STOREY OFFICE BUILDING IN IPOH CITY
ONE ACRE OF COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN IPOH CITY
143 ACRES OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL LANDS IN BADANG PADANG
123 ACRES OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL LANDS IN TAIPING
275 ACRES OF LANDS IN TAPAH (SOME FACE TAPAH MAIN ROAD)
ANOTHER 40 ACRES OF SUBDIVIDED RESIDENTIAL LANDS IN PERAK
AND ALL ALSO STATED AT DEEP DEEP DISCOUNT TO CURRENT MARKET VALUE
DEEP DISCOUNT TO CURRENT MARKET VALUE?
YESSS! LOOK AT POINT NO. 4
4) JUST SOLD A PIECE OF LANDS 10 TIMES ITS BOOK VALUE (1,000% MORE THAN BOOK VALUE!)
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Majuperak Holdings Berhad (the Company), we wish to announce that the Company has on the 23rd February 2015 entered into a conditional Sale and Purchase Agreement with Perbadanan Pembangunan Pertanian Negeri Perak (PSADC) for the Company to dispose off a piece of leasehold land held under PT 829, H.S (D) 4413, Mukim Lenggong, Daerah Hulu Perak, Perak (Land) for a disposal consideration of RM42.50 million to be satisfied fully in cash.Fur further details, please refer to the attachment for the full announcement in relation to the Proposed Disposal. This announcement is dated 23rd February 2015. Copy to: Securities Commission, No. 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara, Bukit Kiara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
On 23rd February 2015 Maju Perak disposed a piece of leasehold land for Rm42.5 Millions
And this was the Book Value
So what is the profit?
Rm42.500,000 – Rm4,228,403
What is the gain by percentage?
Rm38,271,597 divides by Rm4,228,403
A WHOPPPING 905% PROFIT (And these are only leasehold agriculture lands for palm oil only)
THE 230.44 ACRES LANDS ADJOINING PROTON CITY ARE LEASEHOLD COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL/RESIDENTIAL LANDS!! WHOPPEE!
What is the Price? And What is the Value?
5. MAJU PERAK IS SELLING AT DEEP DEEP DEEP DISCOUNT TO PRICE OF 32.5 SEN
Now the total paid up shares of MJ PERAK is 257,082,423
Now multiply by 0.325 a share
= Rm83,551,650 total share value of MJ Perak.
Now how much do you think the 230.44 acres of Lands near PROTON CITY is Worth Per Sq Ft?
Rm10 a sq ft?
Or Rm20 per sq ft?
Or Rm30 per sq ft?
Or Rm49 per sq ft? (someone advertised in Propertyguru Website)
OK let’s take the lowest price guide of only Rm10 psf
So how much is 230.44 acres worth?
230.44 x 43,560 (sq ft) x Rm10
= Rm100,379,664 (WOWEEEWOOSH!!)
Just this Rm100 millions is worth more than Total Paid Up Value of Rm83.5 Millions! No joke?
No wonder Perak Govt wanted to take Perak Corp private at Rm3.90 last time. And all refused?
How much will Perak Govt take MJ PERAK private since they also know that GEELY will be producing both Protons, Volvos & ( Lotus?) by ramping up PROTON CITY To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year?
6) YOU BETTER GRAB SOME MJ PERAK SHARES BEFORE PERAK GOVT DECIDES TO TAKE MJ PERAK PRIVATE
Last time Calvin recommended Perak Corp at 60 sen. Few people bothered. Then Perak Corp jumped to Rm3.60 (Up 600%). And Perak Govt wanted to take Perak Corp private at Rm3.90. Shareholders refused.
See: At 60 sen few people bothered with Perak Corp. Then at Rm3.90 privatisation people rejected it for being too cheap.
So at 32.5 sen just grab some MJ Perak First.
Will you miss Mj Perak?
Yes, if you listened to naysayers.
Last time I called my Friend Mr. Lee of Sitiawan to buy Perak Corp shares at 60 sen. Mr. Lee called his Remisier in Sri Manjung and Ipoh. They poured cold water on him saying that there was nothing good in Perak Corp as only old people and children are left in Perak as most young people have migrated to the bright City Lights of KL. And so Mr. Lee missed Perak Corp because of wrong advise.
Wrong advise can also come from naysayers like John Lu who don’t know about buying into future value & upcoming prospect. Last time he questioned MphbCap when Calvin mentioned about Pengerang boom.
Now go and do your own self study & research carefully.
Both Perak Corp & Mj Perak are owned by Perak Govt more than 50% each.
7) Only about 20% Free Float shares of MAJU PERAK LEFT IN OPEN MARKET
More than 79% of MAJU PERAK Shares are held tightly by Top 30 Share Holders. So only slightly more than 20% Very Precious MJ PERAK Shares left in the open market.
So when Market opens GRAB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD!
What’s gonna happen?
1) In July next month GEELY WILL OFFICIALLY SIGN JV With PROTON
2) Then 60,000 Proton Staff Will Start Scouting for Places of Dwelling in Proton City & Tanjung Malim
3) Proton Vendors will relocate near Proton City. So Shops/ Industrial Properties will be in demand
4) With population growth more & more businesses will sprout up in Tanjung Malim. There will be a mad rush for Real Estate in Tanjung Malim.
5) Last time Calvin told people to buy Perak Corp because of its lands near Lumut Port. Now the BIG CATALYST FOR MAJU PERAK IS PROTON CITY INCREASING PRODUCTION TO 500,000 CARS & THE INCREASE OF POPULATION BOOM FACTOR!
6) Then “experts” will appear to tell you about Tanjung Malim Boom & they will finally discover MAJU PERAK!
7) And the Media Will Finally SPLASH ON FRONT PAGE NEWS
MAJU PERAK – THE SUPER STOCK THAT SHOULD HAVE THE SKY AS THE LIMIT!
8) AND FINALLY MAJU PERAK WILL BE A HOT HOT STOCK JUST LIKE STEEL STOCKS, IT STOCKS, EXPORT STOCKS, LOGISTIC STOCKS.
BY THEN YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL TO RESIST THE URGE NOT TO CHASE
FOR NOW BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
HIP HIP HOORAY
Calvin Tan Research
Last year MJ Perak gave an almost 7% generous dividend.
So you can expect extra windfall & even special dividend as Sales of Perak Assets will accelerate by the CATALYST Provided by Geely JV with Proton
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015