Is Dutaland still cheap after up by more than 59% from 39.5 sen to 63 sen now? (Calvin Tan Research)
Dutaland already up 59%! Time to be cautious? Yes, if you go short term punting as Bursa is filled with day traders and gamblers. But Calvin still think it has more room to go up on these reasons:
- A Cash Proceed of Rm750 millions will come in a month’s time. Since total paid up shares are 846,118,039 it tanslates to a 88.6 sen Cash windfall. That’s 21.6 sen more than current price of 67 sen today.
2. Some Cash will be deployed to complete the Grand Duta Hotel. Already 33 storey or more up. So less Cash will be needed. Will there be a surplus for a Cash Payout?
3. Why there is a POSSIBLE CASH PAYOUT?
Pm Corp did that & paid out 8 Sen Cash
RceCap did that and paid out 7.5 Sen Cash
So for no reason why go for Capital Exercise?
MULTIPLE PROPOSALS DUTALAND BERHAD (“DUTALAND” OR “COMPANY”) (I) PROPOSED SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION; (II) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION; AND (III) PROPOSED M&A AMENDMENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “PROPOSALS”)
DUTALAND BERHAD ("DUTALAND" OR "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION; (II) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION; AND (III) PROPOSED M&A AMENDMENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "PROPOSALS")
(Unless otherwise stated, all definitions and terms used in this announcement shall have the same meaning as defined in the announcement dated 29 August 2016 in relation to the Proposals)
We refer to the announcements dated 29 August 2016, 26 October 2016, 25 November 2016 and 30 December 2016 in relation to the Proposals.
On behalf of the Board of DutaLand, Maybank IB wishes to announce that an office copy of the sealed order of the High Court of Malaya at Kuala Lumpur dated 30 December 2016, confirming the Proposed Share Premium Reduction and the Proposed Par Value Reduction had been lodged with the Registrar of Companies (“Lodgement”) on 5 January 2017.
Following the Lodgement, the Proposed Share Premium Reduction and the Proposed Par Value Reduction will take effect on 5 January 2017. Consequently, the Proposed M&A Amendments will also take effect on the same day.
The Proposals will not result in any adjustment to the share price of DutaLand or the number of ordinary shares held in DutaLand by the shareholders of the Company.
This Announcement is dated 5 January 2017.
|Company Name||DUTALAND BERHAD|
|Date Announced||05 Jan 2017|
|Category||General Announcement for PLC|
[DUTALND] Change In Director’s Shareholding – DATO’ YAP YONG SEONG on 03-May-2007
|Stock||[DUTALND]: DUTALAND BHD|
|Name||DATO’ YAP YONG SEONG|
Details of Changes:
|Date of Change||Type||Number of Shares||Price|
|Nature of Interest||Direct and Indirect|
|Reason||1) The no. of securities change of 50,400 represents the difference in no. of shares held by Dato’ Yap Yong Seong before and after the capital reduction and consolidation. 2) Acquisition of 20,000 shares through a subscription of Rights with Warrants. 3) The no. of securities change of 65,887,130 represents the difference in no. of shares held by Duta Equities Sdn Bhd (“DESB”) before and after the capital reduction and consolidation of Mycom Berhad. Dato’ Yap Yong Seong is deemed interested by virtue of his spouse, sons and his shareholdings in DESB. 4) The acquisition of 7,320,793 shares by DESB through a subscription of Rights with Warrants. 5) Consideration shares received by Kenny Height Developments Sdn Bhd (“KHD”) under the Restructuring Scheme|
|Consideration||Cash and otherwise than in cash|
Total no of securities after change
|Date of Notice||27-Apr-2007|
[PMCORP] Others on 29-Apr-2016
But by and by Pm Corp announced this Capital Exercise to prepare for CASH PAYOUT (Pm Corp has no core earnings from operations BUT FROM ASSETS DISPOSAL)
MULTIPLE PROPOSALS PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BERHAD (“PMCB” OR “COMPANY’) (I) PAR VALUE REDUCTION; (II) SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION; AND (III) CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION. (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “PROPOSALS”)
|PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BERHAD|
PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BERHAD ("PMCB" OR "COMPANY') (I) PAR VALUE REDUCTION; (II) SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION; AND (III) CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION. (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
(For consistency, all the abbreviations used throughout this announcement shall have the same meanings as defined in the previous announcements in relation to the Proposals, where applicable, unless stated otherwise or defined herein)
Further to the announcement made on 16 May 2016 and on behalf of the Board, KAF IB wishes to announce that the Capital Distribution has been made to the entitled shareholders of PMCB on 26 May 2016. As such, the Proposals have been fully implemented and completed today.
This announcement is dated 26 May 2016.
Why Was This Done?
And Why Dutaland is Also Doing This Exercise?
NOW I GOT ANOTHER HAPPY GROUP OF JOHOR BUDDIES BUYING INTO RCECAP WHICH ALSO GAVE A CAPITAL REPAYMENT
MULTIPLE PROPOSALS RCE CAPITAL BERHAD (“RCE”) (I) CAPITAL REPAYMENT; AND (II) SHARE CONSOLIDATION (COLLECTIVELY THE “PROPOSALS”)
RceCap was 27 Sen when Calvin called for a buy
Very happy for all here
Anyone followed Calvin’s call to buy RCECAP at 27 Cts?
That was the Chun Chun Call at only 27 cts when nobody wanted RceCap then
See Posted by calvintaneng > Jan 18, 2014 10:07 PM | Report Abuse X
Just follow Dato’ Hashim of AMBANK. When you see share buyback at 26.5 to 27.5 try to buy some around 27 cents. Now he is buying between 28.5 to 29.5. Try to get some lower than him at 28.5 cents.
I think buying behind Company share buyback is safe. Try to get some on weakness before it crosses 30 cents. Don’t chase over 50 cents when Edgedaily or Focus Magazine do a special write up on it.
Posted by calvintaneng > Jan 18, 2014 10:09 PM | Report Abuse X
My target price for RCECAP is 50 Cents. For this year we have to set our sight lower. Better be safe. Anything giving us 10% to 20% should be considered good.
[RCECAP] Others on 11-Apr-2016
|Stock||[RCECAP]: RCE CAPITAL BHD|
|Description||Capital repayment of RM0.075 for each ordinary share of RM0.10 each in RCE Capital Berhad (“RCE”) (“Capital Repayment”)|
RceCap finally hit 100% gain!
And on February 3rd 2017 Calvin was happy to post the above – 100% gain in RceCap (Rm1.60)
And at that price many started chasing (it was then too late!!)
FOR DUTALAND THESE ARE STILL AHEAD
1) RM750 MILLIONS CASH (88.6 SEN) FROM BPLANT
2) A CAPITAL PAYOUT
3) DUTALAND SHARE PRICE TARGETED TO RISE BACK TO RM1.00 AND ABOVE
AFTER THAT HOW FAR UP IT WILL GO.
NOW IT IS MARKET FUNDAMENTAL THAT MOVE DUTALAND UP
LATER (MUCH LATER) MASS PSYCHOLOGY WILL TAKE OVER!!
SO IT WILL BE MARKET FUNDAMENTAL VERSUS MASS PSYCHOLOGY!!
FOR CALVIN TAN RESEARCH IT IS AND IT MUST BE
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015