Implication & Ramification of Trump’s Win on Malaysia if TPP is scrapped & FDI reversed
Implication & Ramification of Trump’s Win on Malaysia if TPP is scraped & FDI reversed (Calvin Tan)
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 02:31 AM
We watched with abated breath the dramatic win of President Trump as the US 45th President!
By now we know It Was An Election of the American People (70% who voted are Whites! Many of them have been bypassed in the promised illusive Great American Dream. The Democrats have only taken care of those in the Western Belt of Silicon Valley, Hollywood & the Gambling Crowd of Las Vegas. And in the Northeast the Wall Street Gang who enjoyed FREE MONEY by endless QE)
While all the media went Gaga over Hilary the hardworking neglected Whites of the American heartland are marginalized. So were those in the Bible Belt States. So Trump went after these neglected groups. And with the blessing of the Bible Belt Churches One State After Another Capitulated to Trump!!
From his beginning Trump has only One Message: Bring Back Vital Jobs Lost to China! Bring Back American Factories That Have Moved to Mexico, China and even Singapore. Bring Back the Trillions of US Dollars earned oversea. And kept abroad to escape high taxes in the USA. Stop unfair imports subsidized by weak manipulated currency.
All these will change with the changing of a new President called Trump! His message hit home crystal clear in no uncertain sound. And the American Heartland stood up and voted him with One Mind & One Voice. It was a resounding Victory for Republicans – Sweeping Trump into power & went on to take both the House & the Senate. It was a complete victory!
Now what will happen? Or what is going to happen?
Calvin Tan Research found these answers
1) America is raising a Barrier from the Onslaught of Globalization! From now America’s doors are shut to unfair competition – “real or perceived”. Trump has promised to raise tarif against Chinese imports. He has also promised to scrap TPP – this will hit both Vietnam & Malaysia.
2) In coming days the electrical & electronic exporting companies from Malaysia to the US will be hit. How? Will US raise tariff on Malaysian Imports like they promised to do to China?
3) Although Obama has been to Maslaysia to spearhead the setup of TPP – urged on by AmCham (American Chambers of Commerce). This is to contain the Expansion of China’s power in the Far East. Trump has no interest to contain China. Uppermost in his mind is the well being of US Workers first & foremost.
So TPP is now a foregone conclusion. It’s off & over now. What then? There will be an incentive for US Companies to uproot & relocate back to American soil. To provide necessary jobs that can make America a great nation once more.
For this reason Trump will also reduce tax to 10% from 35% for all Funds repatriated back to the USA kept abroad due to high taxes. This will be in the Trillions! And these Funds will go into all necessary infrarstructure works like new roads, bridges that are crumbling that need replacing, highways, Mrt, airport, seaport & there will be lots of jobs for millions of Americans.
4) Ha! Trump has a brilliant idea for USA. What about its impact on China, Malaysia & others?
Prepare to accept slower growth. Exports will cascade downward. So all export stocks will be hit hard. Any exceptions?
Yes, of course. Rubber gloves, palm oil & other manufactures that USA cannot produce effectively will still be exported.
5) What other impacts?
As export to USA decelerates will China take up the slack? You better don’t bank on it as China itself will face 30% to 40% trade tariff! So there is no escape. Now is the time to shift your strategy with the shifting of a new paradigm framework.
MALAYSIA WILL HAVE TO DO MORE PUMP PRIMING. IF EXTERNAL DEMAND SLACKENS GOVT SHOULD STEP IN TO STIMULATE INTERNAL DEMAND.
SO MALAYSIA SHOULD ACCELERATE MORE INFRAR WORKS, MORE INTERNAL EXPANSION THAT PROVIDE JOBS AND GROWTH.
THAT’S WHY CALVIN HAS PREPARED WELL AHEAD TO
1) BUY INTO GLC LINKED STOCKS.
2) UTILITIES THAT ARE RECESSION PROOF
3) CYCLICAL PALM OIL DUE TO THE EL NINO PHENOMENON.
I HAVE COMPILED THESE 10 STOCKS (AS I HAVE AVOIDED ALL EXPORT STOCKS)
1) MRCB (TOD FOR BANDAR MALAYSIA)
2) POS (ECOMMERCE IS A SUN RISE INDUSTRY)
3) DRB (OWNS 2 COMPANIES WITH DEFENSIVE QUALITIES: POS (POS has survived for 200 years. AND PUSPAKOM)
4) BPURI (INSIDERS BOUGHT AT 50 CTS)
5) PBA (WATER IS A BASIC NECESSITY)
6) YTLPOWER (GOOD DIVIDEND)
7) CBIP (WILL BENEFIT FROM CPO PRICE REBOUND)
9) BPLANT (HIGH DIVIDEND)
10) DUTALAND (Only Rm2 million debt. NTA over Rm900 Million. Candidate for privatisation.
PLEASE STAY SAFE: REMEMBER: RETURN OF CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT RETURN ON CAPITAL
MAY ALL INVEST SAFELY THROUGH ALL THE VISSICITUDES OF LIFE
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015