GSB – The laggard property stock is coming alive – See latest photos of G Residence’ (Calvin Tan)
GSB – The laggard property stock is coming alive – See latest photos of G Residence’ (Calvin Tan)
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017, 12:29 AM
TodayI passed by G Residence in Plentong, Johor. To my surprise the building of G Residence is in progress. Not only that, I saw the take up rate of the apartments & shoplots have increased to 70%!
Ha! According to what I heard if a condo developer has sold just 40% of his stocks he would have already recovered the cost of his capital & the rest will be his “profits”. How true I am not sure. But one Banker told me this, when one developer submitted proposal for building loan. The builder stated the sale of a condo worth Rm400,000 could cost as little as Rm100,000 or about one quarter of the Retail List Price. Again, I am not so sure as I have not build any condo for sale personally.
But at 70% take up rate I think G Residence stands a good fighting chance to complete the project with progessive billings & loan payment release from Banks.
So GSB has now moved to firmer ground. I think its unique concept & location play a part in its sales
These are the salient factors
1) Location Factor
Through Permas & EDL G Residence is only 15 minutes away to downtown CIQ Kastam of Johor.
The Pasir Gudang Highway has been upgraded from 4 lanes to 6 lanes. This connectivity creates ease of access
Giant Plentiong has just gone into a multi million make over. It is only 5 minutes walk away. Plus AEON Tebrau City is only 5 minutes drive away. Above all IKEA will also be ready by end 2017. It was IKEA Damansara & One Utama Shopping Complex that lifted up the Value and prices of Bandar Utama & Taman Tun Dr Ismail in KL. So with these important ameninties G Residence has drawn more interest now.
The run down surrounding is now being gentrified & roads widened. The whole ambience is being transformed. A good surprise indeed.
5) The Unique Design of G Residence.
The Twin Towers are connected by a sky bridge. And ground level consists of self contained shops. So the all in one concept is all sufficient in itself.
6) Above all G Residence is priced at very competitive pricing. This attracts those that who look for Value
7) And to crown it all the entire project is in a joint venture with Land owner. So there is little fear of debt piling up through delay.
How I got to know G Residence?
I first heard about G Reidence through Mr. Law the OSK Iskandar Top Boss
He mentioned G Residence of GSB at 9 sen. He calculated that if all the projects of G Residence is sold “the one off profit” would equal to 9 sen – which is the price of GSB then. That means 100% profit on paid up capital?
However, G Residence together with other high end condos in Iskandar face imminent glut & also Banks have tightened loan margin. I cautioned fellow investors that G Residence might be in trouble.
All these doubts vanished as I saw its progress now.
With 70% of the development sold & building in fast progress everything is in good order. And so I have turned bullish on GSB again.
Now looking deeper into GST assets I noticed they have lots of lands in Shah Alam, Klang & especially Bentong.
Yes, Bentong will be one of the Major Transit Interchange when East Coastal Railway is built to link KL with the Eastern Coastal states of Kuantan & Kelantan. This will increase the Value of GSB’s lands there.
See location map in Johor
Photo no 1
5 Minutes walk away is the Newly Refurbished GIANT SHOPPING MALL (PLENTONG)
Photo no. 2. Showing Sales Progress of Block A (70% sold) Sorry picture not complete
Photo no. 3. Sales progress of Block B (again picture not complete)
Photo no. 4. Shopfront View from the Road.
Photo. no 5 (More complete view of Condo Model Notice the skybride at the very top?
Photo. no. 6 The actual progress of G Residence (Now reaching level 4)
Photo. no. 7 Another View of G Residence from the Main Road.
Photo. no. 8 (Notice the GIANT SHOPPING MALL in the Distance? Also Tan Chong Building on the Right?
And nearer right is Kia Motor showroom
Photo . no 9 Notice the gentrification of the place. The Main Road now being upgraded & widen
Photo. no. 10 View of G Residence from across the road.
There were 2 property stocks in Iskandar that performed spectacularly
1) Focal Aims was 11 sen in year 2009. After taken over & renamed to Ecoworld price shot past Rm4.00 (Up 4,000%)
2) Tebrau Teguh was 10 sen before year 2005. After name changed to IwCity price shot past Rm3.00 (Up 3,000%)
G Residence of GSB is only 5 minutes away from IwCity of Permas Jaya (Refer to map – see how near is Giant to Permas Shopping Center & JUSCO?
And now in this mini bull run GSB is still a laggard at only 11 sen?
So the Market has overlooked & neglected this hidden gem?
Calvin has now turned bullish on GSB and call for a buy at current price.
So get some early before its price run away.
- When Palm OIl was At Its Peak of Rm4,000 It created Many Billionaires now Palm oil is above Rm6,000 per ton will we see more Billionaires? Calvin Tan April 8, 2022
- PALM OIL JEWEL: TSH RESOURCES(KLSE: 9059) WITH EARNINGS VISIBILITY & GREAT CERTAINTY WE CAN CLEARLY SEE AHEAD, Calvin Tan March 14, 2022
- PALM OIL STOCKS: THE SUPERSTARS OF YEAR 2022 (Forget all others. Just pile into Palm oil Full Force) January 8, 2022
- HANDAL MESSIAH: HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER December 25, 2021
- THPLANT – A candidate for privatization? November 29, 2021
- A COMING SUPERBULL RUN TIME FOR PALM OIL IS INEVITABLE AS CPO AT WORLD RECORD OVER RM5,000 A TON October 30, 2021
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015