DRB Versus MRCB – 2 Top Beneficiaries of 2017 BUDGET (2 RESERVOIRS OF WEALTH)
Dear Fellow Investors,
When Pm Najib gave the Budget Speech on Saturday I was in Singapore. Today, I managed to secure a printed copy of the BUDGET SPEECH 2017. And I discovered these 2 Stocks to be the Top 2 Beneficiaries.
Presenting DRB Versus MRCB – The 2 Contesting Reservoirs of Wealth. Which will come out First?
DRB Closing Price as at 25th October 2016 – Rm1.42
MRCB Closing Price as at 25th October 2016 – Rm1.39
So DRB is Rm1.42 Versus MRCB at Rm1.39!
Now These Are The Salient Factors for DRB Hicom as Found in the Budget Speech 2017
1) PROTON IRIZ AS UBER CAR OF CHOICE (PM NAJIB ONE STONE HIT 5 BIRDS)
They say, “One stone hit 2 birds at the same time”. Pm Najib did better by hitting 5 birds at one go!
i) With Rm5,000 Discount for Uber Drivers PROTON IRIZ By DRB will sell like hot cakes. This will bring in lots of money for DRB
ii) With One Fell Swoop Dr. M & his cronies’ fleet of taxis will be rendered redundant.
iii) This kind act will win precious votes as 14th GE is coming soon.
iv) And with New Cars mean More Inspection at Puspakom. In Malaysia today, every buyer or seller of a new or 2nd hand car needs to send it to Puspakom for inspection. Just like all foreign workers need to pass through MyEG processing. So much more monies following into DRB coffers.
v) And when you pay Roadtax & Insurance? POS Office of Course! Ha! POS is now DRB’s subsidiary company as ownership has crossed 50%
2) LOTS OF MENTION ABOUT MOTORBIKES
DRB own Modenas & also manufacture engines for other brands!
I quote from the Speech verbatim:
The Government has also decided to increase the motorcycle loan limit from Rm5,000 to Rm10,000
Good for Modenas! By DRB!
This is Modenas Dynamik going for Rm6,600. Go and get one now! Loan limit raised from Rm5,000 to Rm10,000. WOW! Sure Can Buy Lah!
More mention about Motorcycles:
Expanding Mobilepreneur Programme with allocation of Rm30 million, targeting 3,000 participants using motorcycles.
3. BROADBAND EMPHASIS! E-Commerce! DRB owned POS going Big Time into E Commerce!
Through MDEC, a sum of Rm162 million is allocated to implement programmes such as e-commerce ecosystem and Digital Maker Movement.
Effective January 2017, fixed line broadband service providers will offer services at higher speed for the same price. Provide Rm1 billion to ensure the coverage and quality of broadband nationwaide reaches up to 20 megabytes per second.
Faster Broadband means faster purchase made through the internet – great for POS Malaysia & Ultimately DRB!
I bought lots and lots of stuff through Lazada & 11th Street. Goods were delivered by
a) GD Express (They come in small vans)
b) Lazada own fleet of small lorries or contract lorry deliveries.
c) POS OFFICE! Yes! I went to Majidee Post Office & collected parcel after parcel of goodies!
Listen further to Pm Najib’s words, “..additional online and digital services to facilitate international e-commerce and invigorate internet-based innovation”. Read these words again, “TO FACILITATE INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE”.
Yes, DRB, through POS is expanding to Alibaba of China, then Amazon of USA? Wow! It’s a Big Market Out There for DRBHICOM
Note: I bought MIDEA Aircond (1 hp) & MIDEA WATER HEATER (MIDEA BRAND FROM CHINA IS BEING DISTRIBUTED THROUGH DRBHICOM. They are both cheap and good. Also nicely designed. Value for money.
4) DRB Also Has A Fleet of Commercial Vehicles for Logistics & Warehouses.
Listen! Traditonal business through Departmental Store is doomed! Parkson will be one of them. Better sell Parkson and switch to DRB now. With the advent of the motor car – traditional horse drawn carriages are obsolete. So don’t fight the trend! Flow with the trend and you shall live.
5) AND TOURISM!
Government will extend eVisa to countries in the Balkans and South Asia Regions. To achieve the target of 32 million of tourist arrivals next year. And DRB provides Full Airport Services!
6) ISLAMIC FINANCE THROUGH BANK MAUMALAT By DRB!
PM Najib says, “In maintaining Malaysia as an international Islamic financial centre, I am pleased to announce that the period of income tax exemption to entities carrying out Islamic banking and Takaful business through the International Currency Unit..”
So many things are positive for DRB in the Budget Speech.
7) Ecotourism & Improving Tourism Facilities (DRB Has Alam Flora)
Tourism sector contributes significantly in generating country’s income. Therefore, First: A sum of Rm400 million will be allocated, among others for clean air and ecotourism initiatives.
8) Ambulances & 8×8 Armoured Vehicles for Sabah Against Kidnappers & Intruders!
Also, the Government will place AV8 GEMPIT 8×8 and 4×4 armoured vehicles in Lahad Datu as well as deploy Hawk fighter jet and Eurocopter EC-725 helicopters squadron at the Labuan Air Base Total: Rm15.1 billion
AV8 is an 8×8 multi-role, wheeled armoured vehicle indigenously designed and manufactured by DRB-Hicom Defence Technologies (DefTech), for the Malaysian Army. The AV8 is based on the FNSS-built PARS 8×8 multi-purpose wheeled armoured combat vehicle.
The AV8 is intended to replace the Malaysian Army’s ageing fleet of SIBMAS 6×6 and Condor 4×4 wheeled armoured fighting vehicles.
The first scale model of the AV8 was demonstrated to the Malaysian Armed Forces at the 13th Defence Services Asia (DSA) international defence exhibition in April 2012.
Orders and deliveries of AV8 armoured vehicles
In February 2011, DefTech received a contract from the Malaysian government to design, develop and manufacture a total of 257 armoured fighting vehicles in 12 configurations for the Malaysian Armed Forces through 2018. DefTech will also provide integrated logistics support for the AV8 programme.
Turkish defence firm FNSS Savunma Sistemleri signed a $559m letter of acceptance for the development of the AV8 vehicles in June 2011. FNSS will offer technology transfer and technical assistance for the Malaysian AV8 vehicles.
The 257 AV8 vehicles include 46 units in IFV25 infantry fighting vehicle configuration, 68 in AFV30 version, and 54 in anti-tank configuration. The first 12 IFV25 vehicles were delivered in December 2014, while the remaining 34 are scheduled for delivery in 2015.
9) DRB Also Owened The RESORT HOTEL IN KENYIR DAM Among Others
It is said that Kenyir Dam is the Largest Freshwater Lake in Malaysia. It takes 5 hour by ferry boat ride from one end of Kenyir Dam to another. Scores of River Flow into Kenyir Dam to Make it A Gigantic Lake
So with So Many Companies WITH MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME
This DRB is Really A ONE HUGE RESERVOIR OF WEALTH
DRB = De RESERVOIR BHD!
Calvin Has A Target Price of Rm2.80 for DRBHICOM In One Year’s Time. This is based on One Third The Share Price of POS Malaysia. So From Rm1.42 Calvin Expects DRB To Double in Price!
Calvin Tan Research
Note: Will Post on MRCB Later.
MRCB = Money RESERVOIR Converging Bhd.
This MRCB has a RESEVOIR THAT IS REALLY MIND BLOWING!
So please stay tuned
“THE FLOW OF INFORMATION PRECEDES THE FLOW OF WEALTH”
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015