DRB is the facilitator for ECommerce while OPCOM is the enabler of ECommerce (Calvin Tan)
I read that Warren Buffet admitted that he missed both AMAZON & GOOGLE in his portfolio. Both did exceptionally well.
AMAZON’s Jeff Bezos already ovetaken Warren Buffet to be the second richest person after Bill Gates. And Jeff Bezos might also overtake Bill Gates to be the Number One Richest Man on planet earth – All by the POWER OF ECOMMERCE!
So I am very interested in this new phenomena of the Future – ECommerce.
And I found 2 in KLSE
1) DRB – This is the facilitator for ECommerce.
DRB already has a fleet of trucks, planes & warehouses for transportation of goods. Then it took over 53.5% of POS with 800 outlets. DRB injected its logistic arm into POS. In fact DRB will assemble more trucks should more vehicles of conveyance are needed. For the nooks & corners of the city, the kampung or the remotest village DRB also produce motorbikes for last mile delivery.
So DRB is the Ficilitator of ECommerce. Others are GDExpress, CityLink, SKYNET, FDExpress * others. But POS/DRB hold Pole Position just like Alibaba of China & Amazon of USA.
So buying into DRB you are buying into the Future of ECommerce – this one going to take the world by storm. Just like the advent of the first motor car that changed the entire mode of transport.
While DRB is the facilitator of ECommerce OPCOM is its Enabler!
Because OPCOM produce “FIBER OPTIC” CABLE that is the vital link of Internet Communication!
Fiber Optic use glass instead of copper wires. As glass transmits light it is faster and also a non conductor of electricity. A big boost of orders will come in later when the Mammoth Pengerang Oil & Gas Project is ready. Where danger from lighting strike through copper cabling can be avoided by using non conductor of electricity like OPCOM’s FIBER OPTICS.
As more and more businesses move up the efficient chain of ECommerce, EPay, EBooks, Email, ETeleconference, EGovt, EBanking & EStorage there will be a great need for HSSB (High Speed Broad Band) connections.
High Speed? Yessss!
The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. So within the blink of a second knowledge is transmitted from Kuala Lumpur to London or New York, or the Antartica.
Last time when Pm Badadi called for 9MP (9 Malaysia Plan Construction Projects) I knew cement & steel were needed. So I bought into all the cement companies – Tasek at Rm2.90, YTL-Cement at Rm2.20, CIMA at Rm2.40, CMSB at Rm2.20 & Lafarge at only 66 sen. All the construction works need cement. And all these cement companies went up by 300% to 600% later. Ytl-Cement & CIMA were both taken private. Tasek, CMSB & Lafarge turned into Blue Chips. It was so easy then.
AND FOR FIBER OPTIC IT IS EVEN MORE EASY NOW!
All the basic need for HSSB comes from one sole company – OPCOM in Malaysia
With the huge increase of ECommerce there will be even more and increasing demand for Fiber Optic Cables. And coming soon will be another Huge Source of Revenue from Pengerang’s RAPID. As Fiber Optic is a non conductor of electricity.
Meanwhile, Opcom has already secured a Rm300 Million Project Awards from TM & Others. This will enable it to declare a Windfall Dividend just like it did when it secured a Rm359 Millions Project Award last time.
It was a nice 22 Sen Cash Payout & followed by another 10 Sen Tax Free Dividend then. OPCOM jumped across Rm1.00 then.
And so it will happen again.
As to when we do not know.
So Calvin urge all not to time the market but to buy some OPCOM while price is still cheap.
I also recommended HTPadu at around 55 Sen after seeing HTPadu secured a Rm580 Million Job Awards in 2 Years. And HTpadu just decllared a nice 5 Sen dividend. Price of HTPadu has surged to 86 Sen now – up 56%
Now it will be OPCOM’s turn to Rise Soon!
SEEING This Director Chhoa Kwang Hua has been accumulating OPCOM shares
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015