COMPLETE LOGISTIC – IS COMPLETELY LOGICAL, Calvin Tan Research
COMPLETE LOGISTIC. As the name implies it has LOGISTIC BUSINESS that is COMPLETE
ALL ENCOMPASSING LOGISTIC ON SEA AND LAND. FROM WAREHOUSES TO MORE BONDED WAREHOUSES
ITS SET UP IS COMPLETE. MORE SO IN THE AGE OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY!
At the turn of the last century with the advent of the Motor Car – horse drawn carriages were rendered obsolete.
So ECommerce will render the traditional way of shopping obsolete. New forms of businesses have emerged. Those that embrace change will survive. Those that clung on their old ways like TOYS R US will die. And with the Direct Sale of Goods from Factories/Warehouses to homes – the Middle Men of Wholesale and Retail Sale from Shopping Malls will be bypassed – leading to the Closure of Malls One by One all over the planet earth.
The Two Key Words of ECommerce is The Saving of TIME & MONEY (How much? Expect to work only 3 hours out of 13 hours. And Savings from 30% to 80%)
A Conventional Business needs a Huge Store Front. Mostly in Expensive Shopping Malls. It has fixed opening hours: 9am to 11pm? Sales persons are employed to man these goods whether there are customers or not. So You Spend A Fortune in Rental. You also spend a Huge Amount of Time Waiting for people to come.
ECommerce Reverses this process
No Need to rent Expensive Shopping Mall at Rm20 psf to Rm30 psf. A Warehouse at Rm1.00 to Rm1.50psf will do. Only 5% or a fraction of the cost.
And no need to employ Sales Troop entertaining walk in customers – sometimes none at all at a prolonged period.
Only a few factory hands are employed to wrap & send the Goods in Store. And Goods go to Customers direct. Not Customers come & search for Goods.
GOODS GO TO CUSTOMERS DIRECT?
Last time we spend hours waiting for Taxi on Road Curbs. Now Grab Taxi comes straight to our Door Step.
Last time we go shopping for Goods. Now ECommerce deliver them right into our homes from Warehouses.
Same goes for our groceries. Red Mart will deliver Vegetables, Rice, Milk, canned food and all sundry stuff right to us.
2 Guys saw the long queue at Money Changers in Singapore. So they an idea!
They started Currency Exchange Home Delivery On-line.
Now no need to “GO” to Money Changers across traffic jams & long queueing to change money.
They “COME” to you.
Uber Eat & Panda Food deliver hot meals to “You” at home or office.
Even SingPost has now started a new innovation – A Mini Post Office in Every HDB Housing Estate.
Now you don’t need to “Go” to the Post Office. The Post Office has “COME” to you. And you don’t need to wait for the Postman to come either. It might take hours during the day as traffic is heavy. But with Your Neighbourhood Mini Post Office he can deliver it anytime at his earliest convenience – 12 noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm? Or midnight, 2am, 4am or 6 am also no problem when there is no traffic jam.
You can reject the delivered parcel if you are not sastified back to the locker. And you can also send letters or parcels. Just like sending them in a Normal Post Office.
This concept is a Total Revolution of how we do business.
Last week in Singapore my computer CBU failed. So I went to Jurong Point to shop for a new one.
Ha! The cheapest one from CHALLENGER (Computer shop) Cost S$800 or Rm2.400
Then I checked with LAZADA (Spore). I got one for S$170 (about rm510). That’s A Nice saving of almost 80%
But the brand I bought from LAZADA is about S$400 among less expensive Shopping Complex. So still save by more than 50%.
Last year I bought 3 Airconds for my house in johor
THE FIRST ONE I BOUGHT IT FROM A SHOP IN TAMAN PERLING SELLIING ELECTRICAL GOODS
COST OF INSTALLATION WITH MIDEA AIRCON 1 HP SPLIT WAS RM1,000
THEN I SEARCHED ONLINE IN LAZADA (MALAYSIA)
I GOT 2 YORK 1 HP SPLIT AIRCOND FOR ABOUT RM700 EACH. THEN I CALLED MARAN THE AIRCON GUY TO SET IT UP FOR RM250 COST. TOTAL WAS ABOUT RM950
SO BY BUYING ONLINE I GOT A BETTER QUALITY AIRCOND AND CHEAPER!!
IN LAZADA RIGHT NOW MIDEA 1 HP SPLIT AIRCON IS SELLING FOR ONLY RM595
I got lucky so far. 2 York Aircond I bought almost 2 years still ok.
Some items I bought not so big as i thought. But all Ok for the price.
I would say i am at least 80% satisfied.
In Singapore the Computer CBU i bought got heavy sound. So I called the seller who is from Pandan Loop. He came and replaced it. See i am able to post this now?
At Jurong Point Shop Rental is S$20 to S$30 pm (About Rm60 to Rm90 psf)
His warehouse in Pandan Loop cost only S$1.00 to S$1.50 psf or Rm3.00 to Rm4.50 psf
So he could really compete as his rental cost is only a mere 5%
THIS WILL SPELL THE DOOM OF MALLS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
But Companies with Warehouses will thrive.
Those that embrace this new technology will thrive. Those that failed to take heed will not survive.
Ha! With above short explanation let Calvin now show you why Complete Logistic is a Buy
1)At 56.5 sen with NTA of Rm1.12 COMPLETE LOGISTIC IS SELLING AT ALMOST 50% DISCOUNT TO NTA.
This 50% Discount is more than the 30% Discount required by Ben Graham As a Margin of Safety.
2) LAST QUARTER RESULTS SHOW POSITIVE GROWTH IN REVENUE, EARNINGS & NTA
Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
SUMMARY OF KEY FINANCIAL INFORMATION
CURRENT YEAR QUARTER
CURRENT YEAR TO DATE
31 Mar 2018
31 Mar 2017
31 Mar 2018
31 Mar 2017
|2||Profit/(loss) before tax||
|3||Profit/(loss) for the period||
|4||Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent||
|5||Basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit)||
|6||Proposed/Declared dividend per share (Subunit)||
AS AT END OF CURRENT QUARTER
AS AT PRECEDING FINANCIAL YEAR END
|7||Net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent ($$)||
EXCELLENT ALL ROUND GROWTH FROM LAST YEAR QUATER.
3) ON 28th March 2017 Complete Logistic share price closed at Rm1.09. Today it is only 56.5 sen (Price crashed by 49%)
So We are Now Buying It at even cheaper by 49% with increasingly bright prospect of Jack Ma Officially Launched the First Digital Free Trade Zone in Malaysia (Outside China)
4) While Its Share Price has gone down by 49% the NTA of COMPLETE has gone up from Rm1.05 to Rm1.12 (Up 6.6%)
Why NTA grew?
COMPLETE LOGISTIC BUILT AND 2 MORE WAREHOUSES.
Management cautioned that both Land & Sea Transport are stagnating so they did not expand more Fleet of Ships or Trucks but Built New Warehouses in Strategic Locations in anticipation of the surge in Warehousing Demand
And they are Chun Chun Indeed!
Warehouses reach for the sky as urban demand soars
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- BUY DESTINI (7212) The Fast, Furious & Frenzied Or BUY MHB (5186) Malaysia Heavy Engineering Slow, Stable & Steady, Calvin Tan Research March 14, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY VELESTO (5243) OR UMW O&G IS THE BEST BUY NOW, Calvin Tan Research March 11, 2019
- ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINE) Buy Prestar for guardrail, Masteel for long stteel & Lafarge for Cement, Calvin Tan Research March 8, 2019
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015