CBIP – The World Champion Company from Malaysia after Top Glove (Calvin Tan Research)
Just as Top Glove is the World Champion for Rubber Latex Gloves CBIP is the World Champion for Palm Oil Extractor.
Why Top Glove a World Champion in Rubber Glove and not Japan, Germany or USA?
The answer is this:
Rubber trees do not grow in Japan, Germany or USA. And Top Gloves need lots of fresh latex for glove making.
So is CBIP. CBIP is involved with Palm Oil extracting. And Oil Palms are not grown in Japan, Germany or USA in commercial quantities.
2 Biggest Palm Oil exporters are Malaysia & Indonesia. That’s why CBIP has an edge.
CBIP is even better than Top Glove as Top Glove has competitors like Kossan, Hartalega & Supermax in Malaysia & other companies in Thailand. CBIP is a total monopoly except for Dolphin which is a far inferior company. You can give an “A” for CBIP while giving a “C” for Dolphin. Now with Fully Automatic Modipalm launched this year in 2017 CBIP has moved up higher in the Value Chain.
Among CBIP’s Top 30 Share holders is FGV. Refer to Annual Report
Coming in at 12th Place is Koperasi Permodalan Felda Malaysia Berhad with 8.88 million shares of CBIP
So important & efficient is MODIPALM by CBIP that Felda also invest heavily into CBIP shares.
And even the Malaysian Govt think CBIP is a Great Malaysia Home Grown Brand that needs its protection.
So Govt’s VALUE CAP also invest in CBIP
Coming in at 16. place is Citigroup Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn Bhd Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) (I-VCAP) with 6,472,000 shares (that is 6.47 million CBIP Shares.
So CBIP is a World Class Malaysian Brand just like Old Town Coffee.
Both CBIP, Old Town Coffee & Nestle are in similar industries because they all deal with Palm Oil.
Old Town Coffee & Nestle deal with Palm Oil?
When you walk into any Giant, Tesco, Mydin or AEON supermarket you will
See a Sea of Green in Milo
A Sea of Yellow in Maggie mee
And A Sea of Red in Kit Kats
Do you know that Milo has lots of Palm Oil in it? So is Maggi mee. And even more Palm Oil & Palm kernal Fat in every bar of kit kat chocolates! Go read their labels and SEE. Or look up Nestle’s Annual Report And SEE the increasing use of Palm oil year after increasing year by Nestle.
So the more Nestle sells the more Palm Oil is needed. And the more business will go to CBIP as its Fully Auto Modipalm extracts every last drop of precious palm oil.
What about Old Town coffee? Why is it related to CBIP?
YESSS! Your sachet of Old Town coffee powder contains lots of palm oil. Read the lable. Palm oil milk is used as milk substitute!
Palm oil is also used in our tooth paste, cake shortening, ice cream, biscuit, teh tarik, nestle coffee and more than 50% of the food stuff found on our supermarket shelves.
So it is really a big part of our lives.
While gloves have been overhyped CBIP is totally ignored. Few anaylsts write about it. So CBIP is overlooked & undervalue.
Now who is bullish on CBIP?
THE BOSSES OF CBIP OF COURSE!!!
See how they keep up buying back undervalue CBIP Shares
Is CBIP cheap?
These were the profits
3.43 sen for 26th August, 2016
5.44 sen for 22nd November 2016
8.07 sen for 22nd February 2017
Ha! this fits the “Golden Rule” of one famous “investor” He said that the profit of next quarter or next year should be more than this year. And CBIP fits the “Golden Rule” perfectly.
3.43 sen to 5.44 sen is a jump of 58%
And 5.44 sen to 8.07 sen is an increase of 48.3%
If we take the low of 3.43 sen (low of year 2016) and compared with 8.07 sen of 2017 there is a huge jump of a Whoppping 135% in Profit!
No wonder Company is buying back Cheap Cheap CBIP Shares. Just last 3 quarters the profit already 16.94 sen
P/E is only 12.45
SO VERY CHEAP?
Fourth Quarter Result might bring down P/E to single digit?
So what are you waiting for?
GO GRAB AS MUCH CBIP STOCKS YOU CAN AFFORD WHEN MARKET OPENS AT 9.00AM STRAIGHTAWAY!!
Many Happy Returns
Stop Press! Extra! Extra!
The soybean guys have always talked down about Palm Oil because of the fear of deforestation.
An oil palm tree can be as tall as 30 feet. It lives for 25 years. And it gives out lots and lots of oxygen. A soybean plant lasts for one season and gives out little oxygen because it is only a small shrub. Oil palms can grow on hill slopes while large swath of lands are levelled by bull dozer to plant soy bean.
Soy bean is harvested only once a year. Oil Palm fruits are harvested every 2 weeks. In one year there are 26 harvests of oil palm. In the 23 years of productive life cycle of a Palm Oil there are 23 x 26 = 598 times of harvest.
In 25 years soya beans are only harvested only 25 times.
So soya bean planting is less productive, use lots of good lands and only contribute little oxygen to the mother earth.
Palm Oil on the other hand is very prolific, productive & contribute vast amount of oxygen for mankind on earth.
So all the anti palm oil lobbyist should wake up!!
Malaysia should champion these Facts & Figures to make Palm Oil the No. One Vege oil in the world!
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- UZMA (7250) UTTERLY ZEALOUS MASTERING ALL. THE OnG LAGGARD WITH BEST POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research May 10, 2019
- (PART ONE) KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR (5843) KUMPULAN PROACTIVELY SUPERCHARGED, Calvin Tan Research April 25, 2019
- THESE FIVE STOCKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM ECRL SOUTH: Mui Prop, AsiaPac, MKH, L&G & Olympia, Calvin Tan Research April 17, 2019
- MKH (6114) METRO KAJANG WILL BENEFIT FROM ECRL REROUTE TO BANGI/KAJANG, Calvin Tan Research April 15, 2019
- IMAGO MALL OF ASIAPAC (4057) ECRL SIGNING WILL BRING BACK CHINA TOURISTS, Calvin Tan April 15, 2019
- ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR April 11, 2019
- JTIASA (Fong Siling – Cold Eye & Pheim Fund Tan Chong Koay) Versus TDM (Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest) Calvin Tan Research April 5, 2019
- MAJU PERAK (8141) MAJULAH PERAK BY GEELY – PROTON PARTNERSHIP IN EXPANSION & GROWTH, Calvin Tan April 5, 2019
- TDM (2054) VERSUS MAJU PERAK (8141) POTENTIAL TO RISE 100% to 200% BY ECRL BOOSTER, Calvin Tan Research April 3, 2019
- ECRL (East Coastal Rail Link) Top Beneficiaries AZRB, T7 Global, Prestar, Masteel, Lafarge & TalamT, Calvin Tan Research March 20, 2019
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015