ASIAPAC (4057) THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR A 200% UPSIDE (ECRL, VMY 2020 & HSR
It started with Carimin. Then Naim & Dayang. After that Penergy in OnG Bull run. After that is ECRL. Next is HSR (High Speed Rail) And Coming Next Year is VMY (VISIT MALAYSIA YEAY 2020)
CALVIN RECEIVED A WHATSAPP FROM ONE BUDDY AFTER RECOMMENDING HIM MUI PROP AT 20.5 SEN
HE WHATASPPED BACK ASAIAPAC (4057)
MUI PROP WAS EXCELLENT!
BUT ASIAPAC IS SUPERB!!
THERE ARE THREE CHUN CHUN BULL TARGETS FOR ASIAPAC!!
1) IT HAS 400 ACRES OF LAND IN LABU, NEGERI SEMBILAN (ONLY 13.5 KM FROM SEREMBAN OR JUST TO 15 MINUTES AWAY!!. ASIAPAC ALSO GOT THE NEW AND BEST IMAGO MALL IN KOTA KINABALU (WORTH OVER RM1 BILLIONS BOOK VALUE) AND CHUN CHUN NEXT YEAR IS 2020. HIGH SPEED RAIL ALSO HAS ONE CHUN CHUN STOP IN LABU, NEGERI SEMBILAN
SOME STOCKS GOT ONLY ONE CATALYST.
BUT ASAIAPAC (4057) HAS THREE!! WOWEE!!
1) ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL LINK) REROUTED TO NEGERI SEMBILAN WILL BRING A WINDFALL TO NEGERI SEMBILAN!
IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT LANDS NEAR RAIL TRANSPORT IN SINGAPORE ARE HIGHER IN VALUE BY 10% TO 30% IN PRICE AND RENTAL. AND HOUSES /SHOPS/MALLS ARE IN HOT DEMAND
SO ECRL WILL RAISE LAND VALUE FOR ASAIAPAC
ASIAPAC HAS ALMOST 400 ACRES OF LANDS IN LABU
SEE (Please refer to ASIAPAC ANNUAL REPORT YEAR 2018 & scroll down to property owned by ASIAPAC
H.S. (D) 157186, PT 23762, Mukim Labu, Daerah Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Land. Vacant. Leasehold expires : 9/11/2102
399.84 acres (About 400 Acres)
55,019,000 (Rm55.02 Millions)
Date of Purchase or acquisition: 23/03/2006
Land purchased in year 2006 (13 years ago) 399.84 acres at Rm55,019,000
How much psf?
So 399.84 x 43,560 = 17417030.4 sq ft
Now divide 55,019,000 by 17417030.4 sq ft = Rm3.1589
Or Rm3.16 Per Sq Ft
According to LIM GUAN ENG (FM) Land acquisition in KL is very expensive at Rm700 to Rm800 psf
So the logic is to reroute by Negeri Sembilan whole land cost only Rm40 psf or less
NOW IS GOVT GOING TO ACQUIRE LANDS THESE 400 ACRES OF LANDS BY ASAIPAC IN LABU WILL SURE GO UP
BETTER STILL IF THESE LANDS ARE DEVELOPED BY ASAIAPAC INTO THRIVING TOWNSHIPS & SHOPPING MALLS
2) YES ASIAPAC HAS THE MOST MODEST & SPANKING MALL IN KK (KOTA KINABALU)
AT OVER RM1 BILLIONS BOOK VALUE IMAGO MALL DRAWS IN 18 MILLION SHOPPERS/TOURISTS A YEAR & GROWING
IMAGO MALL IS A REAL CROWD PULLER IN SABAH
AND CHUN CHUN NEXT YEAR IS VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2020
3) THE 3RD BOOSTER IS ALSO CHUN CHUN AS HSR WILL STOP IN LABU, NEGERI SEMBILAN
Seremban joins the HSR elite
By 2026, Malaysia will have its very own High-Speed Rail (HSR) between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
Along the 350km route, there will be seven stations, of which Seremban is one of the transit stations. This is no mean feat as Seremban is all set to become one of the world’s elite cities that has a HSR station. Seremban is set to be catapulted to join the ranks of HSR cities such as Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing and Paris, which are pioneers of the HSR.
This is indeed a great achievement for a thriving city of half a million people because by having a HSR station at your doorstep, the state is well positioned to soar even higher.
It is a well-known fact that whenever a HSR train stops at a certain town, the economic status of the city as well as the standard of living of the people around it will grow many fold.
This is what happened to the sleepy town of Daejeon in South Korea, which transformed into a transportation hub as soon it was announced that it would be one of the stopover stations for Korea’s HSR.
Now, Daejeon, which is the fifth largest metropolitan city in South Korea, sits at the crossroads of the country’s transportation routes and is one of the republic’s epicentre for science and technology.
To be situated in Labu, which is 16km from Seremban, the HSR will bring immense benefits to those who live in Seremban and work in Kuala Lumpur and vice versa.
Travelling time will be cut by half and this will contribute towards higher workers productivity and see a hive of business activities such as business deals, signing of contracts, drawing up of business plans and high-powered meetings.
With the HSR, important business meetings can also be conducted frequently and efficiently, and blue-collar workers will be ferried pronto as they beat the traffic jams.
HSR will also provide immense job opportunities for many a Seremban residents. Just imagine the employment opportunities that will be available once the HSR commence operations. From skilled to semi-skilled and unskilled, the HSR will offer a slew of jobs from drivers to engineers, technicians right down to ticketing staff, security, ushers and to the general worker.
Property-wise, it is also a proven fact that the value of property will appreciate if the development is within the proximity of an efficient transportation system such as taxis, buses and HSR.
IJM land Berhad central region senior manager Hoo Kim See said already land prices in the vicinity of the HSR had appreciated on news that Seremban would be one of the HSR’s stops.
This will be a boon for Malaysians who have investments in property, including the low- and medium-income groups who have savings in Amanah Saham Nasional (ASN) or Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB).
This is because Sime Darby is one of the major developers in Seremban Dua, such as the Bandar Ainsdale project, and one of Sime Darby’s main shareholders is Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), which manages unit trust schemes such as ASB and ASN.
A hike in prices of property, which includes Bandar Ainsdale, will benefit Sime Darby and, in turn, impact positively PNB and the average Malaysian investor.
With a station in Labu, the state government is looking at all angles to boost its tourism sector. Tourism Committee chairman Datuk Tun Hairudin Abu Bakar said the selection of Labu was a wise move as the location was strategic. He said Labu was only 25km from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which is about 30 minutes by road.
“This will ease the journey of HSR users to and from the airport.”
He said commuters could get off at the Labu station before going to KLIA, or they could explore tourism products and services in Negri Sembilan before resuming their journey.
Tun Hairudin said the state recorded 7.5 million tourist arrivals last year, up from 5.5 million in 2014, and with the advent of the HSR, tourists arrivals were expected to spike.
“As we welcome this, we must also step up the game. I believe that upgrading the public transport system in tourism spots is needed because a good travel experience will leave a lasting impact on visitors.
“Locals who are working or venturing into tourism businesses will also benefit the most from this.”
4) NOW IF YOU LOOK VERY CAREFULLY ASIAPAC ALSO INVESTED IN A 2,000 OVER CAR PARK LOTS IN KK – Charging Rm2.00 per hour
LAST TIME CALVIN VISITED MID VALLEY MEGA MALL IN KL
IT TOOK ME MORE THAN ONE HOUR WAIT TO FINALLY LOCATE A CAR PARK
SEEING THE HUGE REVENUE FROM IGB CAR PARK CALVIN BOUGHT INTO KRISSASSETS WHICH WAS A CAR PARK SPIN OFF OF IGB
IT WAS SO PROFITABLE THAT KRISSASSETS WAS TAKEN PRIVATE
5) WITH SO GOOD INCOME STREAMS FROM IMAGO MALL & ITS CARPARK ALL 4 QUARTERS OF ASAIAPAC REGISTERED PROFITS
P/E IS IN SINGLE DIGIT
AND WITH LABU LANDS GOING UP DUE TO ECRL & HSR FACTORS PLUS NEXT YEAR BEING VMY 2020 THE REVENUE AND PROFITS OF ASIAPAC WILL SKYROCKETS
6) AT 15.5 SEN WITH HUGE NTA OVER 90 SEN ASIAPAC IS SELLING AT A HUGE DISCOUNT OF A WHOPPPING 83%
THIS HAS A HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY AS ASIAPAC IS ALREADY A PROFITABLE BUSINESS
7) INSIDERS ALSO KNOW ITS DEEP VALUE AND HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATING AT MUCH HIGHER PRICES
8) THEY BOUGHT BEFORE ALL THESE POSITIVE FACTORS WERE IN PLACE
NOW WE ARE BUYING INTO CHUN CHUN TIMING OF
1) ECRL (EAST COAST RAIL REROUTING TO NEGERI SEMBILAN (NEWS OUT BY THIS MONTH END)
2) VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2020 OR VMY 2020 (JANUARY 2020)
3) HSR (HIGH SPEED RAIL (HSR) BY MAY 2020 DECISION DAY
WE GOT THREE CHUN CHUN TARGET!!
NOT ONE BUT THREE!!!
8) CALVIN HAS A TARGET PRICE OF 45 SEN FOR ASIAPAC (50% DISCOUNT TO NTA OF 90 SEN) IN ONE YEAR. THAT’s ABOUT 200% UPSIDE
Calvin Tan Research
PLEASE BUY OR SELL AFTER DOING YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE
IF NOT SURE CONSULT YOUR REMISIERS/STOCK BROKER/FUND MANAGERS
- When Palm OIl was At Its Peak of Rm4,000 It created Many Billionaires now Palm oil is above Rm6,000 per ton will we see more Billionaires? Calvin Tan April 8, 2022
- PALM OIL JEWEL: TSH RESOURCES(KLSE: 9059) WITH EARNINGS VISIBILITY & GREAT CERTAINTY WE CAN CLEARLY SEE AHEAD, Calvin Tan March 14, 2022
- PALM OIL STOCKS: THE SUPERSTARS OF YEAR 2022 (Forget all others. Just pile into Palm oil Full Force) January 8, 2022
- HANDAL MESSIAH: HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER December 25, 2021
- THPLANT – A candidate for privatization? November 29, 2021
- A COMING SUPERBULL RUN TIME FOR PALM OIL IS INEVITABLE AS CPO AT WORLD RECORD OVER RM5,000 A TON October 30, 2021
- TAANN (5012) 10 YEARS PRICES (LOWEST & HIGHEST PRICES) EPS & DIVIDENDS FROM 2005 to 2015, From STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE Calvin Tan September 10, 2021
- SARAWAK OIL PALM (5126) Why is it in Calvin Tan Research’s Investment Radar? Top 5 Factors You Should Know About SOP Great Potential September 9, 2021
- TSH (9059) TSH now stands for “TELLING SECRET HAPPPILY” What Secrets? Lots of hidden potential, Calvin Tan Research May 21, 2021
- THPLANT (5112) A Look at its Grossly Undervalue Assets & Increasingly Bright Prospects, Calvin Tan Research April 21, 2021
- GREAT SUCESSFUL INVESTMENTS YEAR 2019: OGSE BULL RUN THEME; 2020 MEDICAL GLOVE SUPERBULL THEME: 2021 IS PALM OIL CPO BULL RUN THEME December 31, 2020
- LOOKS LIKE PALM OIL GOING INTO A BULL TREND DUE TO LA LINA AGAIN IN 2020/21 November 24, 2020
- AFTER MEDICAL GLOVE BULL RUN THE NEXT UPCOMING BULL THEME IS PALM OIL November 1, 2020
- 1993 WAS ASIAN TIGER BULLRUN, 2020 IS HEALTH CARE BULL RUN BY COVID 19, GLOVE, FACEMASK & NOW SANITIZER IN NYLEX & ANCOM, Calvin Tan Research May 14, 2020
- PROLEXUS (8966) ProXmask: The ProActive High Quality FACE MASK product of Prolexus that excels , Calvin Tan Research May 6, 2020
- MTAG (0213) MTAG (0231) ANOTHER GLOVES, FACE MASKS & RESPIRATORS DISTRIBUTORS, Calvin Tan Research April 27, 2020
- QUESTION & ANSWERS FOR LUXCHEM April 17, 2020
- PM’s speech on Prihatin Economic Stimulus Package (NFCP FIBERISATION IS ON!!) Calvin Tan Research March 29, 2020
- NETX (0020) INSATIABLE BUYING BY NETX STAFF SHOWS IMMENSE POTENTIAL February 14, 2020
- T7 GLOBAL VERSUS CARIMIN, , UZMA, PENERGY, & DAYANG (Compare & Contrast) Calvin Tan Research January 17, 2020
- TELEKOM TENDERS: SOME POSSIBLE WINNERS, Calvin Tan Research December 29, 2019
- BUY NETX, OPCOM, REDTONE & CMSB (SACOFA) FOR MULTI YEARS BULL RUN IN NFCP STOCKS SOON, Calvin Tan Research November 27, 2019
- T7 WINNING SUBSEA JOBS WILL BE ANOTHER PENERGY FOR TOPSIDE November 22, 2019
- NAIM FIRED UP ON ALL 4 ENGINES BUT CMSB(2852) HAS 7 SEVEN ENGINES OF GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research 22 Nov November 22, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS WHY NETX IS NOW THE BEST BUY FOR NFCP JUST AS VELESTO WAS FOR OGSE November 17, 2019
- TOP UNDERVALUE SHARES TO BUY NOW FOR 2020 BULL RUN TIME November 16, 2019
- CMSB (2852) OWNER OF KENANGA INVESTMENT BANK , CEMENT MONOPOLY, FIBER OPTIC TOWER MONOPOLY IN SARAWAK November 12, 2019
- THIS IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO DEPLOY MONEY FULLY INTO THE COMING BULL YEAR OF 2020, Calvin Tan Research November 11, 2019
- PLEASE WHATASPP CALVIN TAN AT 019-3384010 Or 014-6101668 FOR NEXT POST November 9, 2019
- NETX MISSION STATEMENT November 9, 2019
- NETX IN CHUN CHUN INTO e-KYC October 30, 2019
- SELL UZMA. SELL CARIMIN. BUY OPCOM, REDTONE, NETX & OTHERS October 28, 2019
- 9th M’sia Plan Top Budget Allocation For Infrar Powered Up Cement So 12 MP For NFCP Powers up Opcom, Redtone & Netx, Calvin Tan October 27, 2019
- WHY IS ASIABIO BUYING ONLY NETX AND NOT DGB, MLAB, XOX, VSOLAR FINTEC & OTHERS? Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- ASIAOBIO BOSS BUYING SO MUCH NETX OVER ALL OTHERS SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL, Calvin Tan Research October 26, 2019
- DIRECTORS/INSIDERS STRONG BUYING SHOWS NFCP BULL RUN VERY SOON, Calvin Tan Research October 21, 2019
- MUI PROPERTY (3913) HIGH VALUE STOCK WITH POWERFUL GROWTH CATALYST, Calvin Tan Research October 18, 2019
- TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REDTONE (0032) BENEFICIARY OF NFCP OR NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION, Calvin Tan Research October 2, 2019
- NETX HAS A 70/30 FIGHTING CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND DO WELL IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 25, 2019
- SCOMIES, OPCOM & NETX September 23, 2019
- SCOMI ENERGY (7045) THE HIDDEN GEM IN O&G BULL RUN September 19, 2019
- OPCOM (0035) OPTIMAL OPTIC COMPANY : THE SUPER-STOCK OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, Calvin Tan Research September 16, 2019
- BUY UZMA (7250) AT 62 SEN. TARGET PRICE RM1.20 August 12, 2019
- BUY TA ENTERPRIZE FOR ITS 4.1 SEN DIVIDEND (ABOUT 6% YIELD WHICH IS TWICE THAT OF BANK FD RATE) June 15, 2019
- LAFARGE CEMENT UP 100% FROM RM2.25 TO RM4.50 TODAY. TIME TO BUY MASTEEL (5098) AS IT IS A LAGGARD June 14, 2019
- TESTIMONY OF YTL TO THE POWER OF PROVIDENCE June 8, 2019
- DOLOMITE(5835) UP 143% DUE TO ASSET SALE WILL ASB(1481) GO UP LIKEWISE BY ASSET SALE? June 7, 2019
- INVESTMENT NEWS FOR JUNE 2019 BY EAGLE VISION June 6, 2019
- A LOOK AT PETRONAS LATEST GOOD QUARTER RESULT OF 9% EARNINGS GROWTH, Calvin Tan Research June 1, 2019
- OIL & GAS BULL PAUSE. AFTER THIS POOR QUARTER RESULT DUE TO MONSOON O&G BULL RUN WILL RESUME, Calvin Tan Research May 26, 2019
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015